Hey all, I'm selling my Blackberry Curve 8300 in an effort to lower the monthly ... PinStack Marketplace forum

vas729 no está en línea Stack level 2

At&t blackberry curve 8300 for sale

Advertisement

Hey all,

I'm selling my Blackberry Curve 8300 in an effort to lower the monthly cost of my cell bill.

I anticipated having to do this so I called at&t and had them replace my curve that I had since August with a new one under the one year warranty. I made sure that they sent me a new one and not a refurb. So this phone is 9 days old.

I am asking $225.00 for it. It includes the phone, the box, the cables and cd that came with the phone. I am also including a 2GB memory card with it as well.

I am looking to sell this quickly so that I can get the data plan taken off of my phone before my next billing cycle. I havent sold anything on pinstack yet but I have been a stellar member of eBay for almost 10 years if you need/want references.

Please be sure to send me a PM if you have any questions or if you are interested in purchasing my phone from me.

I have a paypal account and will request that payment be sent through paypal.

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from someone soon!

vas729 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: At&t blackberry curve 8300 for sale

Sold.

Lock/delete please