Photo11271132.jpg i have the charcoal and am waiting on a backordered white torch! so this ... PinStack Marketplace forum

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

SOLD

Advertisement

Photo11271132.jpg

i have the charcoal and am waiting on a backordered white torch! so this phone is now an extra.

asking $400 (look at reply below for lowered price!)

1. phone - Has a scratch on the left of the outter chrome corner, NO SCRATCHES ON SCREEN! It has a privacy screen on it that has kept it new. It also has been in an otterbox case since purchase, the sticker is still even on the battery door.

2. usb cord

3. usb wall charger

4. original box with inserts and disk

5. polishing cloth

6. comes with 3 apps on the phone; shortcutme, iblockerpro, & home to phone.

(in the interest of being as sanitary as possible...im not sending headphones)

will ship via UPS. verified paypal only. i have feedback on ebay under magikalbrownies and have sold/purchased devices on his forum in previous years.

questions? comments? msg me.

pics are up, i tried to get as close to the blemish but it just did not focus well at all.

IMG-20101127-00010.jpg
    Last edited by littleacorn; 11-28-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: lowered phone price!!

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    price lowered $50 dollars to $350 (shipping via ups ground included)

at 9 months pregnant, im not down for running around all over town and being stood up by shadey people on craigslist. SO...i rather sell to the good people of the internet!