ok.. i have blackberry 8700c with original box. just about as good as new. everything ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

a bunch of items take a look

Advertisement

ok.. i have

blackberry 8700c with original box. just about as good as new. everything thats in the box is sealed. used as a back up for 2 weeks.
    $150

unlocked blackberry 8120 in original box with everything in it and sealed att can be used on any gsm carrier. comes with a seidio 1250 extended battery leather belt clip and a form fitted black rubber incasing. $350

32 gb ipod touch good as new condition have original box with everything in it. used for about a month in the house no scratches and has been in an incase since it came out of the package. $400.00

unlocked 8320 comes with 2 batteries, rubber black fitted, can send with a new 8310 box all sealed in the box. $300.00

any takers pm me. any serious offers pm me. thanks a lot
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    offers? takers? shakers?
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    200 fo ur 32 gig ipod touch
    200 for ur 8120
    100 for ur 8320

=) gaga
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

thbravo no está en línea Stack level 1
    If only you can ship the 8320 to Vietnam !
    Serius taker.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i can ship the i touch to vietnam... and i can ship the 8120 to vietnam.. itll run you about 50-60 bucks extra for shipping..