My brother just switched to an iPhone and gave me his Tour. I have a ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

9630 Verizon Tour, $140 shipped

Advertisement

My brother just switched to an iPhone and gave me his Tour. I have a 9700 so I don't really need it. It is in pristine condition but comes as is (meaning just the phone and a car charger). He was in town for the weekend and I am not gonna ask him to ship me his box and wall charger. I have sold my last 3 berries on here so you can check my feedback if needed to make certain I am trustworthy. The OS is still 4.7 but you can upgrade it to whatever OS version you like. I will post pics tomorrow as its late and I am in bed making this ad from my phone. Asking $140 shipped inside the USA. Out of country sales will be $150 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lovin2act; 04-06-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added pics
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    subscribed for pics. (sent link to friend)

pics added :-)

I also noticed it has a privacy screen on the screen of the phone too. So the real screen underneath has been protected from wear and tear there as well. The privacy screen has some shallow wear and tear type scratches, mostly from taking it in and out of the holster I would say. But you gotta look hard to see them. I didn't notice them until I went searching for any possible damage or scratches. The privacy screen is removable so not too big a deal if you want to get a new one or just take it off. I would say this phone looks just a slight notch under brand spankin new from the box.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Also, the track ball works great!

Just in case anyone wonders if it has any issue in that regard

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1

Shoot me a PM / pin or email - I am interested....

THANKS
    Ohhh BTW........just what exactly is a Bunky?

Sale in progress. Pending payment.

Still pending payment.

Now pending payment from new buyer.

Payment received!

Mods you may lock thread.

Thanks rozzy9!