i have a perfect condition 32gb ipod touch. has been in a incase since the ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

32gb ipod touch perfect condition

Advertisement

i have a perfect condition 32gb ipod touch. has been in a incase since the day i purchased it. not a single scratch good as new comes with orignal box and manuals etc. headphones are unused. i have 2 and there is no need so im getting rid of one. $400 shipped priority. save 100 bucks. and tax..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    also comes with a wall charger
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    any trade? i have a new never out of box att&t 8310curve red,,,8820,,,and a new refurb pearl cingular/branded 8100! thanks!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    sorry sold... mods please close thank you..