Hi everyone, Well the sad day has come and my wife and I have left ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

2 new condition Verizon Bold 9930's

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

Well the sad day has come and my wife and I have left our Blackberry Bolds for Galaxy s3's. Cant say I am loving it compared to my Bold (nor my wife), but it's getting better as we get used to these things. Had to make the change for the time being due to some apps we need for her business. Hopefully Blackberry 10 knocks things out of the park and we can come back to our first love

Anyhow, both of our Bold's are in new condition. We are still getting all of our data out of them and transferred onto our new phones, so we need a couple more days until we can part with them completely. Yes the change from blackberry to blackberry is much smoother and easier than blackberry to android. Blah. Both of our Bold's are still locked to Verizons network and they will not grant me the ability to unlock them. So unlocking them will be up to the buyer. Both will have the original box, chargers, headphones, leather sleeves, and holsters that they came with. They both have gel cases (one black, one light pink) on them too that we purchased after getting the phones, and those both are in next to perfect condition as well.

I am asking 475 shipped ($15 for shipping, $230 per phone)
    Last edited by lovin2act; 07-21-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: added some pics
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Please post pictures, it will aid in your sale.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.46.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/19.0.1084.60 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Another one bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.46.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/19.0.1084.60 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Another one bites the dust.

Never thought it would happen to me
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

None of us did. And yet here we are. I think we have one regular who's still on BlackBerry.

Most of us hold out hope that BB10 will be RIM's savior, but it's probably not gonna happen.

Fingers crossed for them for sure...but it sure looks bad.

I'm mobile right now and want to add some pics for this ad, but the browser wont let me. I'll post em when I get home

Sounds good. Not sure how much traffic you'll get in here, though.

Once you get those SIIIs set up, stick around! Would love to hear how you like 'em. Lots of good 'Droid experience here, too, to help you along.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Sounds good. Not sure how much traffic you'll get in here, though.

Once you get those SIIIs set up, stick around! Would love to hear how you like 'em. Lots of good 'Droid experience here, too, to help you along.
    You got it Roger! Will need all the help we can get

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yeah there is at least one regular who is still on BlackBerry but I count for 3 'cos I am using 2 Torches and a PlayBook.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

xelena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26EAEAB9
    ahahaha, i may not be a regular, but i still cant let go of my bold despite having an iphone (thanks to RogerG) and HTC hd2 from pmarshall....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    My wife finally put down her 9700 and bought a shiny new i4. That 9700 was a workhorse.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Yeah there is at least one regular who is still on BlackBerry but I count for 3 'cos I am using 2 Torches and a PlayBook.
    We have 2 playbooks ourselves Love em too!

Phones are now sold

Congrats!