*This is replacing the For Sale listing of the BlackBerry 7290 in hopes to raise ... PinStack Marketplace forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

$1.00 Raffle: BlackBerry 7290 Unlocked

Advertisement

*This is replacing the For Sale listing of the BlackBerry 7290 in hopes to raise more interest.

As some of you have asked and noticed, in my signature there is a link to a project that I am working on with a friend of mine.

Some of you weren't sure if that was me or not, so yes, it is.

Anyways, to raise some money for donations, I am starting a raffle for an Unlocked BlackBerry 7290.

If you want to know why money is being raised, click on the link in my signature and it will tell you all about it.

The device is unlocked but was originally branded to TMobile, so it has the sticker from TMobile at the bottom of it.

The device is I would say a 9.5/10 in appearance...There is nothing wrong with it at all. Has never been attached to a BES service or any type of restrictions what so ever.

Everything on it works. Will include 4.1.0.292 Operating System (can upgrade if requested) the plastic holster, a customized leather BlackBerry holster (although I have to find it, but it will be included), wired headset, charger, original box, usb, booklets, etc.

If you have any special requests for preloaded software such as BB Messenger, Google Maps, etc I will preload them for you (Fee based software inapplicable).

I will unlock all applicable vendor themes also if requested.

(Sorry for the pic quality, but it's the best I can do with a cameraphone).

To get more information about the 7290 Blackberry, visit RIM's site by clicking the following link:
    BlackBerry 7290 Series Device Information

I am representing this item the best that I can. There is nothing wrong wtih this device what so ever, all all information listed above is true and accurate.

I will probably have a few other items going up here in the near future, and possibly on eBay (still working on setting an account up).

So since I don't have an eBay account there is no way to show you a "seller rating" or anything of that sort, but with over 4,000 posts here I think it has been proven that I have never tried to "get over on anyone" or anything of that nature.

Raffle Information:

Raffle Tickets can be purchased thru PayPal or they can be mailed in (Money Order or Cashier's Check Only Please).

Please click the following link that will have all information on how to purchase a raffle ticket:

AWish4ASis BlackBerry 7290 Raffle Information

On the RIGHT HAND side of the webpage, you will see 3 different PayPal Buy Now Buttons, one for each of the devices (8100/8700/7290) listed. Click one of those to purchase a ticket for the raffle.

ALSO, there has been interest in purchasing one or more tickets at a time. I have been on PayPal this afternoon and here is the best that I can come up with...Lower on the webpage listed above, still in the right hand column, there are buttons for donations of $1/$5/$10/etc. Go ahead and use THOSE buttons for purchases of tickets of more than 1 at a time. There is ALSO at the very end of all those buttons a button that has a "Different Amount" option, if say you are wanting to purchase 3 tickets. Afterwards, please email me at awish4asis@gmail.com and tell me the email address you used with PayPal and which raffle you want those purchased tickets to go towards, and I will put them in the corresponding raffle. (There may be a note section when making the payment, feel free to put the information there also).

All Raffle Ticket Purchasers will be listed in the following link:

Raffle Ticket Purchasers List

*If you have purchased a raffle ticket and within 24 hours do not see your name on this list, please contact me at awish4asis@gmail.com or via PM or PIN. Please include your method of payment, ticket amount and paypal email (if applicable) that you used to make the purchase and I will immediately investigate.

To see other items associated with this project, please visit the following link:
    Special Themes For A Special Cause

Thanks everyone...
    N8
    Last edited by N8DBB; 12-23-2006 at 05:09 PM.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    2 tickets sold so far!

LLPRODENT no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b2227d
    ill buy 1
    IF U JUS GOT A NEW SPRINT/NEXTEL
    ACCOUNT AND WANT A 25$$
    VISA PM ME OR PIN ME
    A.S.A.P SOON
    FOR REALZ

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Hey guys. Thank you for your interest in participating. Above you will see the link, or visit www.awish4asis.blogspot.com.

On the right hand side there is a button for the raffle (make sure you hit the very top button and not the donation buttons). As soon as I get the emails, I will add you all to the forums site listed above.

Thank you 2 for you time and assistance in this project, and there is a 7290 looking for a new home or a foster parent for the mean time.
    N8D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    bought a ticket for each device. Come on people we have wasted more $$$ for less worthy causes. I challenge each pinstacker to open the heart and buy at least one ticket. How many chances come along that you can make a huge difference in someones life for so little???

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Picture Confirming Unlocked

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Entrant List Updated

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: $1.00 Raffle: BlackBerry 7290 Unlocked

Entrant list updated.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

List Updated

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

CC'D FROM 8700 RAFFLE PAGE

First off let me apologize to those of you who have posted here and I have not seen until today (when I was lucky enough that someone pointed it out to me that there were responses).

Simply put, these posts got buried and I wasn't aware there was posting going on because thread notification emails were not being sent out by the Pinstack Server or whatnot, so I wasn't aware there were responses.

So let me tell you where we are now.

Below is a list for each raffle and how many have purchased tickets and how many tickets were purchased:

Ms Computer Geek (Brenda)
    Patrick Daniels
    Melissa Ox
    Ben Marvin
    Lawrence Byar
    Lawrence Byar
    Lawrence Byar
    Lawrence Byar
    Lawrence Byar
    Michael Lee
    Michael Lee
    Michael Lee
    Stephen Lilly
    Sky Siegel
    Brad Tanner
    Thomas Husman
    Charmaine Morgan
    Charmaine Morgan
    Joern Schattke
    Steve Nicks
    David Boyd
    Travis Coufal
    Travis Coufal
    Travis Coufal
    Travis Coufal
    Melissa Ox
    Brenda Cares Corner
    Brenda Cares Corner
    Brenda Cares Corner
    Brenda Cares Corner
    Chondria Wallace
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Jennifer Ross
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    Ryan Crawford
    TOTAL: 58 Tickets @ $1.00 Each

8700:
    Ms Computer Geek
    Troy Davis
    Patrick Daniels
    Brian Sightler
    Melissa Ox
    Stephen Lilley
    Sky Siegel
    Thomas Husman
    Charmaine Morgan
    Charmaine Morgan
    Steve Nicks
    David Boyd
    Melissa Ox
    Melissa Ox
    Chondria Wallace
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Cherri Scott
    Nick Alvarez
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    Daniel Beck
    TOTAL: 31 tickets @ $1.00/each

7290:
    Ms Brenda
    Mary919
    Ben Marvin
    Stephen Lilley
    Charmaine Morgan
    David Boyd
    TOTAL: 6 tickets @ $1.00 each

I am pretty sure I have all covered. I will double check on PayPay and make sure, if I didn't list your name here by chance, then let me know and I will search it on PayPal.

This PayPal account was set up only for this, and the balance is $80.59 (Ticket purchases plus PayPal deducts 33% of a $1.00 payment for their fee and if someone wants to request I post the shots of all payment history, I will gladly do so).

Obviously I can't let a device go for $80.59.

So let me ask what you all want to do.

A: I can refund the $ that you put in for your ticket(s) via PayPal or mail you a dollar (Either way it's going to cost me about the same cause I have to make up the $0.33 that PayPal charged, plus the % that PayPal will charge to send the $ back to you and/or postage to send you cash.

B: If you want, we can stop it now, and I will throw all of the auctions together and do the 7290 and throw in as many extras as I possibly can or completely equip it the way you want it equipped.

C: Wait and try and do a push on these rafffles again and hope that we can get more interest in it.

D: Give me ideas on what you think.

From a financial standpoint I am sure that you can see why I can't afford to just say "screw it" and stop it now and hold a raffle on each device, because the truth is, I would be losing over $500.

I have tried to push this fund-raising drive as much as possible, but it seems as if people just are not interested, which of course sucks for not necessarily me, but this whole fund-raising drive in particular.

As someone said above, noone has been "taken" or whatever phrasing you would think of using.

As some of you know, I have been extremely busy with work and other projects, and like I mentioned above, these simply got over looked.

So this is where I ask what you guys want me to do.

Please let me know. You can post responses here (I am pretty sure that all notification is working now?) or you can email me at awish4asis@gmail.com with what you want done.

Those of you who want to either end the raffle now or a refund on the money, I will gladly do so.

Again, sorry for not keeping on top of this. I have been here for almost a year now (in 2 days actually) and hope that in that amount of time and my activity on this board has proven that I have no reason to make people think that they were "taken for a ride" or anything.

Thanks for you're understanding all.

N8

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i say try again!