Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Now that we know everyone has some-where are they? PpppppPlz ?? ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... PScast: PinStack Weekly Podcast forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Now that we know everyone has some-where are they?
    PpppppPlz ??
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am guessing there were more bloopers from cherri and azstar than Gary. If not he wouldn't have brought it up. On another note I was watching a news report tonight and they used skype for a video feed. Have y'all ever considered a live PScast? Or a video one (not sure how you would make it happen). Not weekly but maybe one every other month.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^Kewl idea cowboy, I wouldn't want to dl that via mobile, though!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    We've already got a number of users who have trouble DL-ing the podcast now. I think we'd better get that problem solved before we start adding the size of a video cast although it IS something to think about for the future I guess.

Also remember that these things require a considerable amount of time and effort to prepare and "publish" - a video cast wouldn't take any less time or resources.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    LOL @ Jb, I was teasing more than being serious, but it would be kinda cool in the future.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I am guessing there were more bloopers from cherri and azstar than Gary. If not he wouldn't have brought it up. On another note I was watching a news report tonight and they used skype for a video feed. Have y'all ever considered a live PScast? Or a video one (not sure how you would make it happen). Not weekly but maybe one every other month.
    then ranx and i would have to be in "make up" before the show, bring in some stylists, etc.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-14-2009 at 02:12 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    LOL @ Jb, I was teasing more than being serious, but it would be kinda cool in the future.
    You DID wink, didn't you Cowboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    then ranx and i would have to be in "make up" before the show, bring in some stylists, etc.
    Yep, just think of the expenses - we'd have to open an expense account for all the podcast "extras." Show biz isn't cheap.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234