Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cherri- sounds like a high school student.(You're welcome Cherri. ) You sounded disappointed that you ... PScast: PinStack Weekly Podcast forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

Cherri- sounds like a high school student.(You're welcome Cherri. ) You sounded disappointed that you "Had" to get a G1 to create themes...you know you are a tech-addict. -lol! Go Texas!!!!

Ranx- You are younger, voice-wise, than I perceived. We love your contribs!!!!

Gary- You sound OLD. But with age comes wisdom. -lol!!!! You are a great Stacker...full of help and wisdom. Enjoy Florida....while it lasts. !!!!

Love ya' all!!!!!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    [quote=Jbee;1054843]Cherri- sounds like a high school student.(You're welcome Cherri. ) You sounded disappointed that you "Had" to get a G1 to create themes..."

I'm gonna do the same thing once I get my hands on the 3rd iphone installment hopefully this June if they release it then and make themes for it as well . I dunno about bb's anymore
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    You said something about it this week but I don't know how to make it work. How do I set the site so I only see blackberry stuff? I'm sure it something right in front of me but I just don't see it.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just listened to the latest podcast and it was great. I wonder if there is a way to do it in video or to have a call in time so people can ask questions. When you are talking about moving through the stacks or how to do something it is easier to see it done. This is a link similar to one we use for work where we can join in and watch while the admins do there thing.

http://www.webex.com/lpintl/us/sem/v...ebexUS_1016805

Great show this week and it was great to understand what ranx had to say. LOL

great work and it is awsome what you guys do for us.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    [quote=raton;1054854]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Cherri- sounds like a high school student.(You're welcome Cherri. ) You sounded disappointed that you "Had" to get a G1 to create themes..."

I'm gonna do the same thing once I get my hands on the 3rd iphone installment hopefully this June if they release it then and make themes for it as well . I dunno about bb's anymore
    I Almost bought an itouch today....forgive me Lord. I had to give in for a moment, then I gave in to self-control. Let us know your experiences.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ranx I tried to give you guys some trust as you demanded. Sorry buddy gotta spread it around. Already given trust to all 3 of you.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Trust 4 all announcers...great job on thread, etc.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks for the podcasts! Keep 'em coming. I have my entire office listening!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ranx- You are younger, voice-wise, than I perceived. We love your contribs!!!!
    Love ya' all!!!!!!
    I am indeed the youngest of the three as I am only 22 but I have a lot of life experience which explains my job experience, my current career and my current life/living situation.

To develop this a little more, as a couple of stackers already know, when I was about 15-16 I decided that i was going to travel and work (as well as attend high school all through my trips).
    By the time i was 19, i had lived and spoke the native language in Morocco, Spain, Portugal, France, England and moved to Canada.
    I have now been here for about three years and found myself a nice little niche so to speak .

I have always worked in the public side of things as in Public Relations, Public Speaker etc...
    I am currently finishing up my degree in Communications and Public Relations as well as working for a company you all know.

So yes to answer your comment, I am probably one of the babies on the stacks ^^.

Questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    You said something about it this week but I don't know how to make it work. How do I set the site so I only see blackberry stuff? I'm sure it something right in front of me but I just don't see it.
    Blackberry ONLY Pinstack

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Ranx I tried to give you guys some trust as you demanded. Sorry buddy gotta spread it around. Already given trust to all 3 of you.
    hahahaha you KNOW i was kidding lol i guess you already love the three of us too much

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    Thanks for the podcasts! Keep 'em coming. I have my entire office listening!!
    That must be a funny sight.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-10-2009 at 06:25 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I just couldn't help myself .

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I am indeed the youngest of the three as I am only 22 but I have a lot of life experience which explains my job experience, my current career and my current life/living situation.

To develop this a little more, as a couple of stackers already know, when I was about 15-16 I decided that i was going to travel and work (as well as attend high school all through my trips).
    By the time i was 19, i had lived in Morocco, Spain, Portugal, France, England and moved to Canada.
    I have now been here for about three years and found myself a nice little niche so to speak .

I have always worked in the public side of things as in Public Relations, Public Speaker etc...
    I am currently finishing up my degree in Communications and Public Relations as well as working for a company you all know.

So yes to answer your comment, I am probably one of the babies on the stacks ^^.

Questions ?

Blackberry ONLY Pinstack

hahahaha you KNOW i was kidding lol i guess you already love the three of us too much

That must be a funny sight.
    To be young w/Wisdom is a blessing. Great work!

p.s.-I thought Cherri was the youngest.
    Last edited by Jbee; 02-10-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: p.s.....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To be young w/Wisdom is a blessing. Great work!

p.s.-I thought Cherri was the youngest.
    Well thank you I am proud of my achievements because i had quite the rocky road to get where I am.
    And i definitely do feel blessed and can't thank the people that surrounded me through all that as much as I would love to.

And Cherri IS the youngest !! Shes a BIIIIIIG baby ! haha

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I just couldn't help myself .
    I know I know
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-10-2009 at 06:44 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hey Ranx congrats on post 4000. No wonder you are #1 on the top posters list. I'm getting close. -->

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh Hey thanks !! didnt even notice. And i SWEAR i didnt make that post about my life the 4000th on purpose lol.
    But come to think of it, what a great 4,000th post ! "Meet the ranx" as Gary would say

You are getting close indeed but Quality over Quantity as usual Randy ! Thats what makes you a mod

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Well thank you I am proud of my achievements because i had quite the rocky road to get where I am.
    And i definitely do feel blessed and can't thank the people that surrounded me through all that as much as I would love to.

And Cherri IS the youngest !! Shes a BIIIIIIG baby ! haha

I know I know

Lol!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast