Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To Ranx with stating that EDGE speeds are fine on BB's. At work I have ... PScast: PinStack Weekly Podcast forum

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh

Advertisement

To Ranx with stating that EDGE speeds are fine on BB's. At work I have 3G but at home I sit with EDGE and I don't mind the extra 2-3 seconds for stuff to load. Co-Workers wanted me to get the Bold for the WIFI but I don't need WIFI although I would LIKE to have the UMA feature

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post

PSCast: Episode 2 .. Let Ranx Be Heard - with Special Guest: Stack Expert GaryF

In this week's episode of PSCast:

- Tips to enhance your PinStack experience >> MyTools
    - Content to include when starting a new thread
    - WIR recap
    - Hands on 8900 Curve review from Ranx
    - Special discussion -- leaked beta .90 for the Storm

Click HERE to download Episode 2 (don't forget accessible on your Berry thru Opera Mini)

Listen on iTunes (from bossy Ranx: The iTunes PSCast page might not be updated yet, but if you suscribe to the podcast, it will download the new episodes right away)

Thanks for another GREAT podcast guys! I enjoyed it!

Cya next week
    It's not updated yet. I can't find Episode 2.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    if you're subscribed to the podcast, it'll download episode 2 even though the podcast page is not updated (as explained in the OP).

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Nice Job on the PodCast.

A little constructive criticism if I may.

While most of the PodCast was A+, I found review of the .90 OS for the Storm a little bit less intriguing. Ranx did a great job on the discussion but IMO with having a special guest on the shows, it would have been better with a user to review the OS that uses the Storm with the update as his/her primary device. Ranx knows alot about it but the I thought the discussion was going to talk about some of the remaining issues. Ranx mentioned that the OS wasn't locking up/freezing when in fact it is. I had to reboot 4 times today at work.

Once again great job, just having a user that uses the Storm primarily to discuss the OS I think would have mad the end a bit better.

Super PodCast guys. I was waiting for hours for this to become available!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    Nice Job on the PodCast.

A little constructive criticism if I may.

While most of the PodCast was A+, I found review of the .90 OS for the Storm a little bit less intriguing. Ranx did a great job on the discussion but IMO with having a special guest on the shows, it would have been better with a user to review the OS that uses the Storm with the update as his/her primary device. Ranx knows alot about it but the I thought the discussion was going to talk about some of the remaining issues. Ranx mentioned that the OS wasn't locking up/freezing when in fact it is. I had to reboot 4 times today at work.

Once again great job, just having a user that uses the Storm primarily to discuss the OS I think would have mad the end a bit better.

Super PodCast guys. I was waiting for hours for this to become available!
    I was talking about my own personal experience with .90 but indeed we maybe should have kept .90 discussion for a podcast with a guest that was actually using it to have talks go back and forth.
    Thanks for the good criticism HotCelica .

my bold is no old phone!!!! lol although i do hope that the next line of BB's go back to mini usb and not micro but that being said its not a huge thing just a prefrence

PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I was talking about my own personal experience with .90 but indeed we maybe should have kept .90 discussion for a podcast with a guest that was actually using it to have talks go back and forth.
    Thanks for the good criticism HotCelica .
    :-) Didn't want to sound PO'd in that reply, you did a good job, maybe I just expected more LOL. Can't wait until next week!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Can't wait to get home and listen!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Lots of fun as always, thanks so much GaryF for joining us you made great points and are a pleasure to work with !
    Hope you guys can hear me this time !
    It was much easier to hear you

The PSCast was great guys I had the please of listening to it while browsing PinStack. This made the site tips very interesting as I was able to discover some of those features right along with the PSCast.

It was also interesting to get to here the voices of some of PinStack's prominent members. Cherri always sounds excited and GaryF 's struck me as an announcer type voice.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    itunes experts: why is it that when i try to subscribe to the podcast in itunes that the subscribe button is gray - not selectable?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Don't know why because it worked for me.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Nice job you guys ~ very nice cast.

Way to go sharkie!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I use "Show My Posts" and "Latest Discussions" religiously.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you for all your hard work guys. I just heard the new PSCast and it was very informative. Well done Cherri and Ranx and of course GaryF as guest, great guest btw . Speak up Ranx! I could hardly hear ya. I had to blast my car stereo to hear ya. Don't be shy . Well, looking forward the PSCast Video. You guys should have a fake news or bizarre news too like those morning shows hahaha. You guys are really funny, nice intro/outro music btw. Keep it up guys, Another reason why I still stick around here is because of people like you. Always thinking of something innovative to make the site friendlier and more accessible for us all. Thanks once again. You guys are awesome!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well said raton, just listened to the podcast, and i gotta say i learn something new on this site every day. Thank you Cherri Ranx and guest GaryF! and thanks to all the mods and freindly people who make this site so great!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast