Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 94

hahaha well we try thanks for the kind words. and thanks for the Opera Mini ... PScast: PinStack Weekly Podcast forum

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

    Advertisement



    hahaha well we try thanks for the kind words.
    and thanks for the Opera Mini heads up ill make sure Cherri updates the first post.

  2. #47
    Aleksrussian's Avatar
    Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Posts
    751
    Thanks that would gbe great ranxoren!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #48
    Jbee's Avatar
    Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Posts
    1,859
    It would be Really Kool if we had a live video-cast. Just a suggestion.

  4. #49
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Awesome!!! I just heard it. Great job you guys .

    My best part of it is "You don't have to worry about if you're a Iphone hater and you don't have to worry about seeing iphone crap anymore" lmao. Classic. Good times! Thank you guys . Looking forward to the next podcast. This site keeps growing and growing. *tear*
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  5. #50
    moses2628's Avatar
    moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Listening to it now!!!! Sounds awesome!!! Keep up the good work!

  6. #51
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i like the way you talk (slingblade flashbacks)
    im gonna get you cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    It would be Really Kool if we had a live video-cast. Just a suggestion.
    its a possibility. i'd like to do video instructional walk thrus and reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Awesome!!! I just heard it. Great job you guys .

    My best part of it is "You don't have to worry about if you're a Iphone hater and you don't have to worry about seeing iphone crap anymore" lmao. Classic. Good times! Thank you guys . Looking forward to the next podcast. This site keeps growing and growing. *tear*
    that was for everyone posting 'i want my BB only forum back'

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    video-cast is definitely a good idea but thats for a LIVE streaming thing so we may have that in the future on the side.

  8. #53
    360Challenge's Avatar
    360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    i think the name should be PINcast. it flows better

  9. #54
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877
    Originally Posted by catstide
    i like the way you talk (slingblade flashbacks)

    im gonna get you cat
    roflmao!

    Classic!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by 360Challenge View Post
    i think the name should be PINcast. it flows better
    It’s the first ever podcast dedicated to Disney Pin Trading, it’s the Disney Pincast.

    Therefore for legal issues we cannot use that name

  11. #56
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    I couldn't get it to work on my PC or BB.


  12. #57
    skelzer's Avatar
    skelzer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    178
    this is great, thanks for putting it together.
    looking forward to listening to it on the ride home.

    any chance these will be available via RSS? I'd love to include the feed in my morning pull...

    great job!

  13. #58
    drew4flt72's Avatar
    drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    520
    Great job guys, i just listened myself!! Wow, Cheri you sound hot!! I love your (occasional) Texas drawl

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by skelzer View Post
    this is great, thanks for putting it together.
    looking forward to listening to it on the ride home.

    any chance these will be available via RSS? I'd love to include the feed in my morning pull...

    great job!
    click here for xml address to add to your RSS reader : http://tinyurl.com/PSCastRSS

  15. #60
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Cherri and Ranx, This ap is very and yep, Ranx needs to work on the mic but that's a small point. Keep up the good work - love the possibilities and, no offense Ranx - there's nothing wrong with yours, LOVE to hear your voice Cherri. I've alway been partial to female voices.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •