Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by J@ricanese I watched the whole inauguration as well. There's just this aura ... Week In Review forum

lancereeter no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by J@ricanese View Post
    I watched the whole inauguration as well. There's just this aura that Obama gives off that makes me feel that hes going to do everything he can to help us. Its nice.
    Holy cow. Worshiping at the alter of Obama?
    Jim Jones had that same aura.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by lancereeter View Post
    Dude you SO drank the coolade.
    I can't believe you believe the drivel coming out of Obama's mouth.
    btw I'm so glad you liked his speech, you'll have to thank the speech writer!

Never in the history of the U.S. have we had a president with such a lack of experience, lack of a plan, lack of character. He is nothing but a smooth talker (with a tele-prompter) and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.
    He can't even get his fellow democrats in congress to agree with his so called "stimulus plan". LOL

Just because someone promises you ice cream, doesn't mean you'll get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lancereeter View Post
    Holy cow. Worshiping at the alter of Obama?
    Jim Jones had that same aura.
    are you serious? seriously?

i posted that i was excited about the future (which is extremely hard to be considering where we are in today's economy and HOW we got there) and you turned my comments and others into a personal bash against fellow stackers and someone who was elected by the people. the election is long over. let's move on. i promise to never have any political undertones in any of my posts ever again. its not worth it.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This thread is not for political "debate" or "discussion". It's PinStack in review and yes the inauguration was a part of the week no matter what our view. To the point where we also had a giveaway contests with that tone.

Please start a new thread in the Stackers lounge if you need to vent for or against regarding politics. Additional political thread hijacking, comments or any reply on this off-topic subject here will be dealt with as per rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12