I don't know about you guys, but with all the delays surrounding the US release ... Week In Review forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

PinStack Week in Review: New Releases, Product Updates and MORE!

I don't know about you guys, but with all the delays surrounding the US release of the Bold, I've turned my attentions over to the new Storm and the Kickstart 8220 Flip (of which neither are set to be released on MY carrier ... ). So I sit .. and wait impatiently, green with envy for all the NON-US stackers sporting their new devices.

NEW Device Information
    Blackberry Storm Video shows off RIM's All New "Click" Touchscreen GUI!
    RIM's BlackBerry Storm 95xx Technical Specifications
    BlackBerry Storm launching on Vodafone world wide November 9th?
    More Info On Storm
    T-Mobile Pearl 8220 Product & Service Guide. 8220 to Include New Games!
    New BlackBerry Storm 9500 360°-ish' Device Shots
    AT&T's BlackBerry Bold Launch Party Website Now Online - Oct is the month!

New Downloads

New Customized reQall Beta, Free Productivity App for BlackBerry!
    reQall for BlackBerry will help BlackBerry users stay organized on the go by allowing them to create, edit and share reminders -- right from their BlackBerry. Based on pioneering research into memory prostheses from MIT's Media Lab, reQall enables users to simply say or text what they want to remember straight to their BlackBerry. launches mobile application for BlackBerry!, Inc. a leading financial media company, announced today that it will provide BlackBerry smartphone users with automatic and free access to the latest stock market news, investing advice, stock picks and quotes from its flagship site,

Product Updates

Get public transit directions in New York with Google Maps for BlackBerry
    Google Maps for mobile can now give you the same public transit directions you get on your PC, right on your cell phone! You can plan trips throughout the New York metro area, including turn-by-turn walking directions. With the My Location feature, most cell phones can automatically set the starting point for your trip, even without GPS. And satellite view and Street View (on selected devices) can show you a preview of where you're going.

Popular ABC Primetime Series Now Available Courtesy of MobiTV
    From the living room to any room MobiTV and Disney-ABC Television Group have reached an agreement to distribute ABC Mobile, a channel featuring full-length episodes of many of ABC's most popular series, including "Desperate Housewives," "Grey's Anatomy," "Samantha Who?" and "Ugly Betty." ABC Mobile also features additional content from ABC Daytime, ABC Family and ABC News.

Whrrl Extends Service to BlackBerry Bold
    At the nexus of social networking, local discovery and user-generated content, Whrrl combines mapping and micro-blogging technology into a new mobile medium for discovering and sharing local information about people, places, events and experiences. With integrated GPS, a vivid new display and enhanced performance capabilities the Bold is perfectly suited to deliver an exceptional experience for Whrrl users.

SanDisk Launches World's Largest Mobile MemCard Capacity... 16GB MicroSDHC!
    SanDisk Corporation announced it is bringing to market its 16GB microSDHC mobile memory cards - the world’s largest removable storage capacity for mobile phones. Best Buy Mobile and Verizon Wireless stores are the first major retail outlets in the United States to carry the 16GB capacity. The fingernail-sized 16GB memory cards allow consumers to “wake up” the many storage-intensive features offered by today’s portable handsets such as music and video playback, high-definition digital camera functions, gaming and GPS applications.

Stacker Reviews
    Review: Blackberry Bold Accessory Round Up
    Review: Mobiola Video Studio
    REVIEW: Mobile DVR Scheduler from Directv

New BOLD Custom Themes -- FREE Downloads
    Bold double zen by darryl71
    9000/Bold OS 4.6 Today Plus by dr_devious
    9000: BoldAutumn Custom Theme by DjSmooth
    9000: 3D2 Bold by DjSmooth
    9000 Bold Theme by darryl71

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    Very nice week in review, alot of work you put into it, thanks Cherri
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    Great post. Great info especially for those of us on the go and havent had much time on the stacks
    ~via BB (

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree. Always good posts for informatuon.
    viai BB (

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    Great as always

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Nice post! Thanks for compiling this all into one easy to read place!
    ~via BB (

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Love it. I so can't wait till the kickstart launch. We just started getting everything in for the 8220 in my store so it should be pretty soon. ~via BB (

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    And actually, on this season (hopefully), we r going to have a release of 4 really awesome Blackberries.
    I think this is the way RIM is telling to Apple, Palm and a lot more of other cellphones manufacturers that when they released maybe a couple of really awesome smartphones, they are going to release 4 of the best smartphones human kind has known.
    In my opinion that's the best way for RIM to win over the market cuz they are spending a lot of money in research, design....and that shows a LOT of profesionalism.

The only thing that, maybe, other companies can beat this strattegy, is the matter of pricing their devices, and I hope that RIM is taking care of this issue as well. Its better to sell 1000 "cheap" phones just winning a few bucks than selling a few ones winning more.
    via BB (