By the time most of you read this, the new Bold will be available at ... Week In Review forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

PinStack Week in Review: New Releases, Product Updates and MORE!

By the time most of you read this, the new Bold will be available at Best Buy Canada stores for purchase. I'm glad it's finally made way to North America, hopefully launching on ATT next (hey, a girl can wish ). Congrats to our neighbors up north! Oh, and if you can't afford the steep price of $399.99 (on a 3 year contract) or $599.99 without, enter to win one from Rogers Wireless. has been redesigned and is now known as Vuclip. They re-launched this week, adding social networking and other functionality to drive the discovery of new video content. BeeJive released a new version of their SUPER popular multi-IM application, BeeJiveIM, formerly known as JiveTalk. BeeJiveIM works with multiple IM networks, multiple accounts per network: AIM/iChat, MSN, Yahoo!, GoogleTalk, ICQ, Jabber, and MySpace IM. SpotJots LBS Mobile Social Networking app is out of beta and officially released this week. SpotJots Mobile lets BlackBerry users capture notes, video, photos and audio clips and instantly upload them to their SpotJots account. SpotJots also gives users the ability to publish content to their other online accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, TypePad and Blogger. WorldMate Live released an updated version of their very popular travel managment <PIM> application. WorldMate Live pieces together your travel itinerary details - including flight, hotel, car rental and meeting information - creating a complete schedule available on your BlackBerry. FreeRange Communications released a Wall Street Journal version of their FreeRange RSS Reader. For a limited time only, you have full access to an online/wap version of the WSJ. Also check out the FreeReader from excellent choice in mobile RSS readers. If you prefer crossing items off your list versus constantly checking your calendar, then got-2 Task Manager is for you. Not only does it synchronize nicely with the task list and BlackBerry calendar, it also allows you to easily generate task lists and sublists. And finally, Boxtone launches myBoxTone Insight. This device-side app is for hard-core users pushing their BlackBerry to the limits of memory and performance. It acts like a cardiac monitor, tracking and graphing in one view all major device vital signs 7 x 24, including: Signal strength, Battery remaining, Memory free, Data sent/received, Calls made/duration.

Continental Airlines Inc. debuted its paperless boarding pass option at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The boarding pass is e-mailed as an attachment and can be accessed on PDAs like an iPhone or BlackBerry. It includes an encrypted bar code that is scanned at the security checkpoint. Namco Networks and USA TODAY today announced the availability of USA TODAY Txtpert on mobile phones, a fun and addictive word puzzle game that tests consumers' texting abilities. USA TODAY Txtpert by Namco is the mobile version of the popular word puzzle that recently launched in USA TODAY.

Did you see the headlines last week about HSBC Bank, one of the world's largest banking and financial services companies, switching its global workforce to the new iPhone instead of staying with BlackBerry? I can only imagine the reactions of top RIM executives when they got wind of the story. Spokesman Donal McCarthy said Tuesday from the bank's headquarters in London, "There are no current plans to replace the BlackBerry. It is the business standard." Well said.

Are you a software developer? Interested in making apps for the Blackberry? The BlackBerry Developer Conference is a unique developer community event that brings together architects, developers, industry technical experts, RIM insiders, and key partners to explore what it means to build on the BlackBerry platform. Reserve your place and advance your knowledge of mobile application development for the BlackBerry platform -- Santa Clara, California -- October 21-22. If you register for the event, be sure to drop an email to to meet up with PinStack at the conference!

Have a GREAT weekend!

adam.graves no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is it sad that its 430 in the am and I am still awake refreshing pinstack for updates? I am truly an addict. Thanks cherri for all the hard work and effort you put in to keep us all up to date ~via BB (

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Your not the only addict......LOL

My name is Peter and addicted to Pinstack

Outstanding report........
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    wow, i can't believe it is friday. thanks for the updates
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Yea week went by FAST!

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thank you Hayden, Cherri and the entire staff at PinStack...for keeping us informed about the happenings in the Blackberry world and beyond!

I am proud to say I am a "CrackBerry" too!!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    ^^As many of us are D!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

J_Feel no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok I am an employee of AT&T down in Texas, and as of this past Thursday, in a meeting with a representatives from Blackberry, we were told that we should be expecting to be able to finally order the Bold in about 2 or 3 weeks. So that's not that much longer to wait,but one thing for sure is that it will be expensive even at store cost level of a little over $500 so retail will probably be over $600 but the price for now hasn't really been set for sure yet. Well I hope this information would be helpful to all that are patiently waiting for the Bold

shaunslastname no está en línea Stack level 2
    Im so anxious! I will be at the store the day they are available!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks Cherri for all the info provided and reminding us of another fast week in the addicted bb world

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color