Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This week has been a big week for new device launches (and the jealousy ensued!). ... Week In Review forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

PinStack Week in Review: New Releases, Product Launches and MORE!

Advertisement

This week has been a big week for new device launches (and the jealousy ensued!). T-Mobile launched their new Sunset Red 8320 and carriers in the international markets, including Hong Kong, Chile and Germany were the first to launch the new Blackberry Bold. I'd like to know how many of you are impatient and thinking of buying a Bold from overseas and unlocking it to use here? Be sure to check out the PC World review of the Bold if you are thinking of getting one.

Thinking about sending your honey some flowers? Maybe you've been spending too much time on the BB and not enough time with her? Well, 1-800-flowers announced this week that you can now order flowers straight from your blackberry. PhoneFusion announced a new beta version of their Fusion VoiceMail Plus. This free visual voicemail application gives BlackBerry users the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see -- right on the screen of their mobile device -- a list of their voicemail messages. 3rd Dimension announced they are building out a new mobile network to deliver live traffic camera views directly to your BlackBerry. The Live Cell Phone Traffic Cam application is available free of charge to subscribers with data plans on any wireless network.

Are you waiting for the ultimate in mobile browsing? Yes, I am talking about 3g!! Take a look at AT&T's coverage map. Is your area covered yet? T-Mobile is expanding their 3g market too, adding Las Vegas to the list of cities covered.

EQO announced a new contest this week. Keep up with all of the Bejing Olympics hi-lights and enter a chance to win a Blackberry Smartphone! Each day they will send you three exciting Olympic highlights FREE via EQO Message. You’ll then get to vote on your favorite story. The next day Eqo tell you which story won the Gold medal. Each vote puts you closer to winning the drawing for a brand new BlackBerry smartphone at the end of the Olympics. Each day they will also reward one of you mobile athletes with $50 worth of EQO Credits. You’ll also be competing for national pride as EQO rewards our very own Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to the countries that logged the most votes throughout the Olympics - EQO will fly your country’s flags on our website.

If you are looking for the best in Olympic coverage via your blackberry, then you have to download Viigo's latest beta for Tango (ver. 2). Complete with updated scores, upcoming events and news hi-lights, you are sure to keep up with all the latest on Bejing 2008. In addition to Olympic coverage, new updates also include coverage for the Presidential Election coming up and enhancements to their weather and entertainment categories.

Are you ready to show some serious PinStack pride? Admit to the world your blackberry addiction? Be sure to check out the PinStack clothing and gear product line! I have the petite ringer in lime green and just ordered the "Send me a PIN" ringer this week! I love to show off my addictions

Have a GREAT weekend!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks Cherri I love the weekly breakdown. Great job regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    great wrap up

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Great way to end the week, thanks cheerichiodo and congratulations to Chile for being the first country in the world that launched the hot blackberry bold.Proud to be a Chilean living in the USA.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    fuentes -- have you been tempted to hit up some of your chilean friends to get you a new bold?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks! I ran out of memory on BB with all the new apps to test and update.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Thanks!

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Thanks! I ran out of memory on BB with all the new apps to test and update.

i know that's right! i will say that viigo definately made some improvements to their new beta. doesn't seem to be as much of a battery hog as before

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    fuentes -- have you been tempted to hit up some of your chilean friends to get you a new bold?
    You bet I had. Actually my sister is getting one tomorrow, all I can do is just wait like the rest here in the states.

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    You guys are way off base on the ghetto comment. The unit looks sharp. I really like it. I'm thinking of buying one to unlock for the rogers network, cheers
    The iPhone killer.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    what ghetto comment? im confused.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    thanks for the updates
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the update Cheri, Man I wish ATT New York will hurry up and get the bold already

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It's been a good week, I'm lovin the viigo update, and my "send me a PIN" shirt is on it's way
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the weekly update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast