Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Holidayz everyone! Christmas time has come and gone and here we are, one week ... Week In Review forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

PinStack Week in Review: Applications, Product Updates & More!

Advertisement

Happy Holidayz everyone! Christmas time has come and gone and here we are, one week away from 2009! Did you get a new BlackBerry for Christmas? Was Santa good to you this year? Or did you get a lump of coal? It's been very hard for me to not go out and buy one (or more) of the new devices released in the past six months! (I'd have to pay full retail, but that has never stopped me) But I have decided to sit, wait and see what RIM has in store for us in the new year!

Devices
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 To Hit U.S. In Feb!?
    Viettel distributes BlackBerry and Pushmail
    T-Mobile UK Launches Curve 8900 -- FREE on Select Plans!
    Remove trackball of Blackberry 8900 !
    BlackBerry JDE 4.7 Beta

Applications/Accessories
    <- Cognitive Powers Offers Sports Odds on Blackberry - Free Download
    Version 1.1 of BBSportsLines is now available. We have spent many hours doing usability testing and I think we really have a pretty good interface for the smaller mobile screens. Please consider this free download and let us know what you think. We are open to feedback, suggestions, and feature requests. There are a couple issues we cant seem to resolve or get a consistent behavior, around various models and carriers - so please report any errors with the download and installation.

Pinger Phone Coming Soon to BlackBerry ->
    What is Pinger Phone? Pinger Phone is a new app that lets you upgrade your Phone application with IM status, social network feeds and more. Check your friend's status then call, text, IM, mail, Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter from one simple menu. Gather Social Network Feeds. Facebook, MySpace and Twitter feeds are ingeniously pulled together into a concise, elegant format. The Pinger Menu is one touch away. Connect with your friends using whatever tool makes most sense. See your whole communications history with each friend, including IM conversations, social network feeds, calls, texts or mails. Faster Contacts Integrated with IM. See IM status next to each name in Contacts and Favorites so you know what they’re up to and the best way to get them. A keyboard is always shown so you can start searching right away. Just start typing to get right to a name without waiting. Every contact has buttons to call, text, IM or mail placed right under the name. Communicating is one touch away.

<- SafeWallet now supports BlackBerry Storm
    Just released: a new update for our SafeWallet Pro for BlackBerry application introducing new complete support for the latest BlackBerry Strom devices! SafeWallet Pro is a wallet application for BlackBerry devices designed to help users store all their important private information in one secure application. SafeWallet comes with both BlackBerry client and a full PC companion application. The PC companion provides an easy-to-use interface to enter your information while the BlackBerry client is the best way to carry all of your passwords with you everywhere you go with maximum security!

TeleNav Released for the Storm (30 day free trial) ->
    Throw your maps away. Get TeleNav GPS Navigator and you will always have driving directions available on your mobile phone — by voice and onscreen. With TeleNav GPS Navigator, you can drive more safely and with confidence, keeping your eyes on the road. Getting lost will be history. That’s just the beginning. Easily use TeleNav to find restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, and more from over 10 million points of interest. TeleNav even provides the lowest gas prices near you.

News Features
    Bold #1 on List of Top 10 Most Influential Biztech Products of 2008
    BlackBerry Addiction - 3 Reasons Why Your CrackBerry Habit is Not Funny

New Themes
    81xx
    81xx Iron Cross theme by Request
    81xx: By Request : XmenOrigins OS4.2/4.5
    8220: Organizer Slide Today Plus
    8220: World Slide
    83xx
    83XX Theme "U" style animated. I call it "Earth"
    8300_custom theme _lazybway
    83xx: NewGant OS4.5
    83xx IBelieveInGod Animated Theme OS 4.5
    83xx: Christian Cross Animated Zen L & Today+
    88xx
    83xx/87xx/88xx: Minicon Theme Release
    Blackle Ver1.0 for 88XX,83XX,87XX
    9000/Bold: Glasstop TODAY+
    9000 Bold: My Attempt at a Storm Theme for the Bold
    9000 Bold Girl Theme by request

Have a GREAT weekend!

c2

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    As always C ~ much appreciated and well done!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Took me a while to get here after playing with all the new features on the site. As always Cherri thank you for an awesome WIR...I am sure I will find something I missed I always do..... Thanks for your hard work keeping up with us...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    so amazing, great news, great stuff
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great news as always. Great job Cherri.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    When did they change the layout of the site~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    As always thanks Cherri, been extremely busy this week with work and all, thanks for putting everything in one nice lil post, I'm just Luvin this new Site Layout~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Great updates!!! Thanks for keeping us in the know. Also Kudos to whoever redesigned the look of the site! Love it!!!

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    As always, thank you!

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    I just got the allmighty 8310 on september, but no Berry love on christmas. As a matter of fact I don't like christmas at all.
    I hope that my next toy is gonna be the Storm jeje.
    Thanx 4 the weekly updates and the re-design. It looks really good. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Took me a while to get here after playing with all the new features on the site. As always Cherri thank you for an awesome WIR...I am sure I will find something I missed I always do..... Thanks for your hard work keeping up with us...
    Took me even longer, thanks for the great summation

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Cherri...

As always, like the others who have replied, excellent job on the list up stuff that has happened this last week.

Who redid the main page to look totally differently as if overnight?
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    As always, like the others who have replied, excellent job on the list up stuff that has happened this last week.

Who redid the main page to look totally differently as if overnight?
    hayden has been working double-time to get the new site up and running looks awesome ay?

Happy New Year everyone! Be Safe!

weasel67 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast