Last week ended with the release of the very much anticipated Plazmic 4.5 CDK . ... Week In Review forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

PinStack News in Review: Plazmic 4.5, Media Sync, OS, Spotjots...

Last week ended with the release of the very much anticipated Plazmic 4.5 CDK. Its been a year since the last update, and 6 months since we first started seeing themes posted on the beta version. I'm sure I am not the only one who lost some beauty sleep playing with the new theme builder this weekend Check out this thread for some awesome new themes made using the new 4.5 version. I predict some unreal themes in the future as this theme builder has some crazy new elements.

Into mobile social networking? Be sure to check out Palringo, a mobile IM application that offers the functionality of a PC-based IM experience. Updated software included gypsii, who released an updated version of their mobile social networking app which now supports the 81xx series.

A special thank you to mcm180, apmartin & funkym for their reviews complete with some great screenshots/product images. Its always great to put the visual aspect into the equation. You guys did a great job. And since I love to blog, have an unhealthy obsession with buying cases for my blackberry, and one should never be without a way to charge your blackberry, they came in very handy.

High Definition headphones now available from legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre, Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine and Monster, the leader in audio/video accessories. It was announced that their new Beats by Dr. Dre high definition powered isolation headphones will be available on July 25th at Apple retail and online stores, Best Buy stores and the Best Buy website, as well as the official website launched its service to help protect, recover and replace mobile devices from theft and loss in North America . "Yougetitback protects and helps recover mobile devices--such as phones, PDAs, cameras, iPods and laptops--while preserving the sensitive information they may contain. The company's premium service will even replace the device, if it is not recovered."

PocketDay released an updated public beta (version 5.4) of their popular today screen/personal information manager application PocketDay.

RIM issued a critical patch for the possibly security concerns for BES users. The fix, which was delivered in several separate updates to BES, addressed a security vulnerability in the PDF distiller component of the BlackBerry Attachment Service, which runs on the BES.

RIM released BlackBerry Media Sync, including support for iTunes music. Ironically, for windows only. Also, an official 4.5 OS release (version showed up here, looking not so official. Thanks for everyone who confirmed this being legit. What a great find! I loaded it onto my 2 year old pearl and he's been running smooth ever since.

Finally, it looks like the Canadians are the lucky ones as the anticipated (rumored) release of the Bold grows closer. RIM is already promoting it. Don't be jealous. It will be here in the States before you know it.

Have a GREAT weekend!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Great "Week in review" Cherri.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can someone tell me why these new themes are so great? It seems we have lost fundamental BlackBerry usability by not being able to arrange icons on the home screen.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great post's so nice getting these all in one post!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Great Idea "Pinstack's Week in Review", Thanks Cheri

What's the deal with the new os for the 8110? Do I need it and what's the difference?
    ~via BB (

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    great week for the BB users
    Keep yourself nice.

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the review! Can't wait for the bold.