Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

am I suppose too ? Sorry if I am making u crazy but I do ... General Smartphones forum

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

Advertisement

am I suppose too ? Sorry if I am making u crazy but I do appreciate the help

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! No worries. You don't have to, but if you're waiting impatiently for your voicemail to come through, this is a way to expedite it.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    ok so let me get this straight, when I click on the icon it will always say no vm and it will come thru my message folder.? it never comes thru were the icon is? it comes thru the message folder and gives me the option to read or play right? I called myself to test and it worked that way so I am just double checking with you. at least it was a very easy download and worked fast. just confused by the delivery method

No, you have YouMail set up to send you an e-mail when you have a new voicemail, which will continue to work that way.

VyMail should also bring a visual version of the voicemail into that VyMail folder, which also allows you to download and play the message right from there. Doesn't sound like you're getting this. The YouMail phone number and PIN you enter into Options in the VyMail app should be the same combination you use to log into your YouMail account on the website. Is that what you used?

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    yes , so I guess it is up and running and I want to thank you for all your help as long as you are so knowledgable maybe u can help me with one more thing? do you know how I clean out my phone ( such as cookies etc) i did it once before but forgot.

So did you finally receive the voicemail in that folder?

Open the browser, then press the BB menu button. Scroll down to Options and select that, then select Cache Operations.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    No when I click on that folder In box has no voicmails , and they are suppose to be there I guess. any more suggestions?

But you are getting the voicemails to YouMail, correct? Try changing the connection type in Options to BIS, leave yourself another voicemail and try the sync again.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    its sorta like you get each call and you can read or listen, it comes thru my message folder instead of the vy folder. you cannot access the in box to delete call

Yes, this is what you should be able to do from VyMail. Did you try changing the connection type? Maybe the trusty ol' battery pull will get it to work.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I set it to bis and it worked, Thank you for being so patient>>>

Woohoo!! Glad you got it working. I knew it would. Sometimes acts up for me as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12