Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone downloaded the you maill app? I did it several times and still can't ... General Smartphones forum

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

you mail issue need help?

Advertisement

Has anyone downloaded the you maill app? I did it several times and still can't get it to work on my BB curve 8300, am I doing something wrong?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    What specifically are you having trouble with, blondee?

PIN/ID
    23F0E835

app

I downloaded the app but when I go to sign on , it says connection error, i tried and tried. after reading the reviews looks like quite a few people had the same problem. I was hoping someone resolved it so it might work for me.

You mean you downloaded the app to your device? I have YouMail, but I'm using VyMail for the Visual Voicemail portion. Is that the app you are talking about?

Here is an OTA link you can download through your device browser: http://www.joekrill.com/vymail/ota

Did you get your contact list issues from yesterday straightened out?

PIN/ID
    23F0E835

yes

yes I did get the contact list straightened out , thanks. The app is on blackberryappworld, looks kinda cool. I mean I know I can use it the way it is but with the app on yr phone you can then see there pic and etc. I might try again tonight, I just don't get it how some have no problems, some do. Besides with the app, there are no minutes charged.

Is the app you're talking about for Visual Voicemail? The link I posted above does the same thing, only IMO better. I've had both.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    Vymail ( the link you sent looks different) is that you mail.? I went to blackberryappworld and downloaded from there maybe my problem was is wasnt OTA but it said download and it said complete..I am so confused and I am at work trying to sneak to do this..

VyMail is visual voicemail for YouMail, yes. YouMail has their own, which is the one you're trying to download, but VyMail, IMO is the better of the two.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835

ok

i downloaded the one you said but it says no voicemail ??? do I have to do something else?

So you've set it up to interact with your YouMail? If so, just wait until you have a voicemail and it will alert you! You can change the alerts for it in your Profile settings. Open Profile, scroll all the way to the bottom until you get to Advanced and select a profile. You'll find VyMail at the bottom.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    when I click on the icon and go to the menu key it says sync now, options, about,close do I have to do anything?

If you haven't set it up yet to interact with YouMail, go into Options. You'll be prompted for your YouMail access information and other setting information, including how often you want it to sync with YouMail.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    yep thats done. question is the icon is a envolope when I click on the icon it says no vm, I think its coming thru my message folder. I called myself from another phone

Sometimes it takes a little while to come through. Have you clicked on Sync Now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast