Hi I have an account with Att but and dont have a data plan .In ... General Smartphones forum

Yucallo no está en línea Stack level 1

WI-FI conection with no data plan

Advertisement

Hi
    I have an account with Att but and dont have a data plan .In my home i have an network using a wirelees modem (Motorola) My BB 9000 conect good to the network but I can open the Broser.
    Because of this I download Opera version 5 instaled via PC with BB Desktop Manager but i cant see the Opera in my device.
    Can any body can help with this problem?
    Thanks

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Go into your browser settings....under options<adavnced options<then browser....make sure the default browser is set to hotspot...should let ya use it then...
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Yucallo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Go into your browser settings....under options<adavnced options<then browser....make sure the default browser is set to hotspot...should let ya use it then...
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    Thanks but hotspot said Unable to connect to the internet if the problem persist try to contact your service provider.

lmnz no está en línea Stack level 1
    google "using wifi without a data plan"