Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jfcooley
  • 1 Post By jfcooley
  • 1 Post By Mark Stone

was it because it has the most positive reviews ?was it because it is popular ... General Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

why did you choose the device you did ?

Advertisement

was it because it has the most positive reviews ?was it because it is popular ?is it because it totally convinced you from first use ? or did it just meet your needs better than any other ? (if this is the reason then please emphasize how it meets your needs better if possible)as for me I'm a phone collector. I get what dose not sell well or is very rear. I tend to rather go against the trend. the reason I went for my EVO 3D is both the 3D and sense...I prefer something that's not so common to the standard Android UI. if I could I would go for the optimus 3D in my next upgrade next year may/June. for the same reasons...its rare...its different. and a beautiful devices body and UI in my opinion. how about you guys ?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

RogerG likes this.

KTW
    your argument is invalid...

it may be common in your county but there may only be 50 EVO 3D's in RSA.

hardly anyone even the people that work for the local carriers know that the concept of a 3D phone even existed. currently I have only seen one other EVO 3D which looked as if it came out of bomb proof testing. it was in very bad shape. oh and I saw one at labb 88 so that makes two.

but point being...you didn't answer the question.

"one dose not simply" criticize ones answer unless one has a valid verification of what is rare in ones time and co-coordinates.

however...you sir...need to try AAA batterys in your s3

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I only take one dose whenever I criticize also.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Makes it too easy...

Seriously?
    I'm not picking on the "rearity" of any of dose devices.

I'm just sayin...

KTW
    just wait till the Portuguese mafia leader comes in here...

Dell, Jf Cooley sabe demais. como devemos proceder? por que não apenas enviar os irmãos bateria AAA? eles vão cobrar seus s3 e tirá-lo em nenhum momento.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    What dose it all mean Jay?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

KTW
    devemos apenas dizer-lhes que atente para o sniper rifle calibre 50. você acha que Cooley foi polimento?

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    it means J should stop criticizing AAA batterys as the batteries don't handle criticism very well.

(if you wondering its Portuguese- use Google translate-there's an app for it on Google play)

KTW
    what it really means is..."JF Cooley, please would you be such a dear and be so kind as to stop hijacking my threads" .

thanks

your fried:

KTW

na...I'm cool because now I can show him how we do it here in RSA

we have the totsies (Tactical Offensive Tribe of Supreme Intelligence Elite Solders).

KTW
    ask Dell. he will knows the totsies.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I'm not sure.
    Its rear that I'd be left without a clue, dose that mean I'm losing it?
    chokem likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    was it because it has the most positive reviews ?was it because it is popular ?is it because it totally convinced you from first use ? or did it just meet your needs better than any other ? (if this is the reason then please emphasize how it meets your needs better if possible)as for me I'm a phone collector. I get what dose not sell well or is very rear. I tend to rather go against the trend. the reason I went for my EVO 3D is both the 3D and sense...I prefer something that's not so common to the standard Android UI. if I could I would go for the optimus 3D in my next upgrade next year may/June. for the same reasons...its rare...its different. and a beautiful devices body and UI in my opinion. how about you guys ?
    The prettiest saleslady. Yup. Several times I get the box home and wonder what I bought - -
    jfcooley likes this.

Actually, quite on topic, up to a couple of years ago the most important consideration was practicality which is why I used BlackBerry for years and years. The most important functions for a phone were the PIM apps - Calendar, notepad, etc., things that helped me organize my thoughts and my day. In recent years, the PIM applications on Windows Phone and Android caught up with and in some areas (specifically the ability to sync) passed BlackBerry, so now I've moved on. I can't speak for the iPhone because I've never use one, but I would assume its PIM package is as strong as Windows and Android. So, to answer your question KTW, a smartphone's PIM functions are the most important consideration for me. Other considerations exist, but the practicality of a device is the largest issue.

Since it's not that common of a term, I'll define: PIM is Personal Information Management