Which service provider are you with? I am with T-Mo for last 5 years. I ... General Smartphones forum

assdee no está en línea Stack level 2

Who is the best?

Which service provider are you with? I am with T-Mo for last 5 years. I like their customer service and cost effective plan but I am absolutely not happy with their coverage.

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    At&t has more bars in more places.
    Verizon is the largest network.
    BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been with TMobile since 2003 and although I'm happy with coverage, my experience with their lack of durable phones is getting to me now. Also the price increase in taxes, etc has me looking elsewhere.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm with tmobile, I love everything about it. But at work we use att and to be honest I wouldn't touch ATT with a ten foot pole. There customer service is terriable and the cost is outagious.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think T-Mobile's coverage and phone selection is getting a lot better. I checked the coverage for 3G in my area and you can't throw a rock that would miss a 3G zone here. That's good. What was bad was that they didn't have any 3G BBs for T-Mo but with the release of the 9700 that will change. Plus their plans have always been affordable. I think the only issue I've had was with their customer service lately but that's only cause of my BBs needing replacing every few months. But as long as they send me a nice dent free phone I'm happy.
    BlackBerry8900/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got sprint it works good been with them for like 7 or 6 years n my phone worked every where I went through the u.s n customer service has been good to me so in the end sprints cool
    BlackBerry8330/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had Tmobile service was too weak for me. There cs is good. Then I had Sprint and Nextel at seperate times and they both had great cs for me. Now I have att and I can't complain. So far so good. Just a few times my bold goes into dumb mode and its usually at the wrong times. But can't yell and fuss just yet lol.
    BlackBerry9000/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

johnson2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

To know more details vist this website...