i have never used a screen protector because i'm not afraid of scratching my phone ... General Smartphones forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

which screen savers are best for touch screens?

Advertisement

i have never used a screen protector because i'm not afraid of scratching my phone but decided to try one to see how it affected fingerprints. yesterday i put on an old,cut to fit fellows screen protector to try it out.i had this laying around the house and had literally purchased it about 10 or so years ago so the quality was not great. i was quiet pleased with the way it decreased the amount of fingerprints on the screen.today i purchased some verizon screenies but have not installed one yet. i was just wondering what you use and what you think are the best available. i'm not interested in the full body skins...just the screen protector.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I purchased the Verizon kind and have had no problems with it. No scratches and frequent cleanings and it still looks brand new.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    I purchased the Verizon kind and have had no problems with it. No scratches and frequent cleanings and it still looks brand new.
    Ditto. There is no glare either, and you can't even tell there is a protector there.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have the Best Skins Ever LCD protector on mine. It's a pain to put on, but it works for me.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    BSE will work for ya.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~