Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Originally Posted by jfcooley Absolutely not. I'd see that as an insult to the sponsors. ... General Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Absolutely not. I'd see that as an insult to the sponsors.
    ok then as soon as it touches your hand it's given to your wife ?

I cant see you lasting more than a week with an HTC, look I don't know, perhaps it's much better than an EVO, more smooth, reliable etc. but facts are facts, you wont last longer than a week with it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    You know so little.
    Do tell these facts.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    ok then as soon as it touches your hand it's given to your wife ?

I cant see you lasting more than a week with an HTC, look I don't know, perhaps it's much better than an EVO, more smooth, reliable etc. but facts are facts, you wont last longer than a week with it.
    As far as I remember, Jay has said he's had bad luck with HTC. He's also said that he would give them another shot but can't take the chance on spending the money on something with the history he's had. That's certainly resonable. Just trying to clear things up for you.
    Delfim and jfcooley like this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    And so what if he does win it and doesn't like it? It's his to do with as he pleases, whether it's to give it to Cass or sell it outright. Best not to make assumptions when one doesn't really know the "facts."
    Delfim and jfcooley like this.

IF I won it is use it, at least until upgrade time, October or January depending on finances and the note 3. Even then I'd keep it.

My mother once gave me a black denim shirt with mother of pearl snaps. I got it for Xmas one year. Hated that shirt, bit wouldn't get rid of it because she gave it to me. I'm like that.

I bought a Galaxy Tab 10.1 when I won the Pins ta k contest years ago. I traded it for an S2 and I've regretted it since. I hold on to stuff that has meaning. That time the desire for an S2 got the better of me....

For the record, I have very little money. I owned an HTC when it wasn't as tight, and had another like it given to me. When both broke I swore I wouldn't spend a dime on one. Winning one is a bit different.

Hell I'd use an iPhone if I won one.

KTW
    sorry I don't intend to sound like a total doosh bag but I'm just a little surprised at what Cooley has said...I thought he loathed HTC's, good thing this was cleared up. I get the picture now.

Whats a doosh?

Plural of dose!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    IF I won it is use it..
    Hell I'd use an iPhone if I won one.
    That's the day Hell freezes over!

You're right. I wouldn't enter a contest that had an iPhone as the prize....

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm wishing I could try an android but the 14 days is not very long to get an upgraded phone to try an see if you truly like it or not. Had a table that was android and didn't like it very much but then I didn't spend very much time trying. If it was my phone it would force me to work with it and decide if the platform was something I could use on a day to day deal

What version did the tablet have?

KTW
    Whats a doosh?

Plural of dose!
    as you have noticed i have never sworn on pinstack as i find synonims to replace these informal, unsivilised and most unplesant words. i rather use better replacements like: excrement, phisies, deficate, defication, bomber, doosh bag meaning bag of excrement or piece of phisie.

please pardon the spelling as my predictave text is down and pinstacks auto correct is not working for some bizzar reason.
    PapaMag likes this.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well if I ever have the option of what my next device would be, I would have to say the S 4. I could force myself to use a note as well. After that I just don't know. Now sure I have the energy or will to learn or run anything but droid.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    For a moment there i thought i was reading Esperanto... I had trouble with synonims and unsivilised. But then I saw defication and new I was on wrong track. Doosh made it official and phisie sealed the bag.
    KTW is definitely a RSA citizen...and that means he learned his language at the bizzar, where he hangs out. It figures! It really dose!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    What was this thread about again???
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast