Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

well you know what they say...an apple a day keeps the doctor away, had no ... General Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

well you know what they say...an apple a day keeps the doctor away, had no idea it was referring to an iPhone

KTW
    besides...im sure bymay only uses the iPhone for decoration, you know... to bring beauty into the room by decorating his table...besides don't apple market their products as fashion accessories ?

....man I'm going to get blasted for saying that

KTW
    what is g+ anyway ?

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    what is g+ anyway ?
    http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

KTW
    wow I totally forgot about this thread...

I don't mean to revive old threads but this one could do with an update.

as for me...perhaps a lumia (520/620) 820 if I can afford it. but I am considering giving Android one last chance before totally ditching it. with that said, if I took Android again it would either be the S3 mini or S4 mini (if Sammy makes it and I can afford it)

I would chose these devices because of price and the small
    3.8-4 inch screen size (that's my ideal screen size) . I discovered that its more comfortable then having to dislocate my thumb (change the position of my hand holding the phone) to click the icon on the top left then viewing media on a large screen. with that said, has anyone tried the s3 mini ? its a great device,(and with a little help from the lumias) its the device that made me in favour of small screens.

...chokem...how do you survive with that N2 ? is your thumb still attached to your hand ?
    Last edited by KTW; 04-21-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    ..chokem...how do you survive with that N2 ? is your thumb still attached to your hand ?
    Some say that Chokems mustache jumps off his face and operates those areas of the screen where his thumb can't reach...

Some call it a "myth" and that it's only a story Stackers tell their children before they go to bed. But I know for a fact that it's true...

One night in '08 his mustache contacted me through Blackberry messenger and told me that there was to be a stacker that would change the world by predicting Samsung would make an S4 mini.

I read your post and chills ran through my body.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ditched the N2 and went back to the GS3 fellas. Actually the size of the N2 wasn't a factor. What made me switch back was the abundance of available ROMs for the S3.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    ^^^ I noticed bmay's status on Google Talk. He sports a iPhone 4S again. If anyone resembles my addiction to swop and change phones, it's him. I'm surprised he hasn't said anything yet. Probably mowing the lawn and getting sunburned...
    LMAO, I actually did mow the yard today :-) Just decided to catch up on the stacks while I relax with a cup of coffee.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Well.....at least a man.......

He will be back.....mark my words.
    I went back last year to a Galaxy S3 for about 3 months, sold it in December bought another iPhone 4S and haven't looked back.

Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    besides...im sure bymay only uses the iPhone for decoration, you know... to bring beauty into the room by decorating his table...besides don't apple market their products as fashion accessories ?

....man I'm going to get blasted for saying that
    How I stumble upon this thread a year after the fact is beyond me.......but a "decoration" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not hardly!!

Follow Me on Twitter

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    How I stumble upon this thread a year after the fact is beyond me.......but a "decoration" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not hardly!!
    why not ? I'm sure it will look good as a necklace with those aluminum/steel finishes. its beautiful as a tissue holder.

....ok I'm done trolling, sorry mods.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    Well, It's my turn now. I've been biting my tongue. Or, for a better analogy, I've stiched my typing fingers together until now.
    I'm FURIOUS!
    Why? 'Cause You YANKS GET UPGRADES.
    We don't. The only upgrades we get, yearly, are TAXES! It's a kept promise.
    The only ways we can aspire to a new phone are:
    If you got the money. This means you are employed and rich.
    If your Boss is kind,and gives hand-me-downs.
    If you are in cahoots with the bank manager and he grants you an instant consumer credit. One of those with small, very tiny, minuscle, very invisible conditions that you can't read, but sign it anyway. You're desperate.

But getting back on track. The next smartphone I want (nothing to do with an upgrade, and I'm not going to repeat myself here) hasn't been invented yet. And when it is, I won't identify it at all, 'Cause I want the next one...

But I'll settle for the SIII.
    well here in rsa 33 euros a month for 24 months will get you an unlocked s3 and a ton of airtime. (the concept of a locked phone is an unknown entity in south Africa)-so you are a slave to no carrier, just switch sim card, its that easy.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    Some say that Chokems mustache jumps off his face and operates those areas of the screen where his thumb can't reach...

Some call it a "myth" and that it's only a story Stackers tell their children before they go to bed. But I know for a fact that it's true...

One night in '08 his mustache contacted me through Blackberry messenger and told me that there was to be a stacker that would change the world by predicting Samsung would make an S4 mini.

I read your post and chills ran through my body.
    great to see you back on the forums cap

LetTheDrummerKick no está en línea Stack level 1
    Current Phone : Nexus 4. And I will wait till Nexus 5 before thinking about an upgrade.
    All that is left is vengeance..a vendetta.

Nokia Communicator E90 :: Lumia 720 :: Nexus 4

KTW
    considering between 620 and 820, perhaps even the 5c by Apple if it's at a cheap price.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast