Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

there are so many new devices coming out....think for a while...which device so far would ... General Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

which device will you get when your upgrade is due ?

Advertisement

there are so many new devices coming out....think for a while...which device so far would you get if your upgrade is due ? and what device will you get when your upgrade is due ?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Upgrade is not due to December, so I will upgrade to the device that is not out yet , maybe the BB10, IPhone 5 (doubtfull), or maybe a standard dumb phone.

What would I upgrade to today, I have a Torch, I think I would upgrade to the BB Bold (the touchscreen model) it would go well with my Playbook and has a good keypad. Shock/Horror from everyone else on this site, but no I don't want the current IPhone 4S, any Windows phones, or an Android (well I might consider an Android, but only consider )
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'll give you 3 guesses. (Capdots guesses don't count)

My upgrade is in 13 months, so like Dave it's impossible to say because we don't know what will be available then. If I upgraded today, it would be to the Bold 9900 - We need Tools, not Toys!!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    My upgrade is in 13 months, so like Dave it's impossible to say because we don't know what will be available then. If I upgraded today, it would be to the Bold 9900 - We need Tools, not Toys!!
    From the Bold 9900 I am seeing in use around the office, it's a really useful phone, certainly for our requirements!!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    IPhone 5, iPhone 4.5S, iPhone 5S, the "new" iPhone, or whatever they decide to call the iPhone coming out after the 4S.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I've had an upgrade since May 2011 and chose the Nokia Lumia 900 today.
    Delfim and chokem like this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

At this point the s3, unless the next iPhone is a complete redesign with a 4.5+ screen, remarkable CPU, and OS upgrade.

So an S3

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    At this point the s3, unless the next iPhone is a complete redesign with a 4.5+ screen, remarkable CPU, and OS upgrade.

So an S3
    How do you like the Galaxy Note?
    Laura

At this point I have been quietly sitting on the fence. On the surface I have no problems, bit I am just a little put off by the size. I have held one but not used it. Rumor has it that Sprint may get it. I will look at it if they do, spend some time with it if I can.

PIN/ID
    no more
    At this point I have been quietly sitting on the fence. On the surface I have no problems, bit I am just a little put off by the size. I have held one but not used it. Rumor has it that Sprint may get it. I will look at it if they do, spend some time with it if I can.
    I was amused by that "bigger is better" commercial with the elephant. The Note really is big.

I wonder if the stylus would be easy to lose. It seems to me like it might be.
    Laura

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'll give you 3 guesses. (Capdots guesses don't count)
    The birthday boy wants 3 iPhones and an internship at Apple. Imagine Cooley working for Apple... I dont think it would be too far fetched to think that his first day will end up with him in handcuffs for fist fighting and indecent exposure.

My update is the end of this month(yay) but I prolly won't use it till the new iPhone is revealed. That's if it's screen is bigger. I want to check out the new Samsung S3, but I prolly won't buy it.
    Delfim and jfcooley like this.

KTW
    At this point the s3, unless the next iPhone is a complete redesign with a 4.5+ screen, remarkable CPU, and OS upgrade. So an S3
    Cooley getting an iPhone ? *biting tongue* *fighting urge*Administrators quick!...i think someone else is using Cooleys Pinstack user account....Notify him immediately! ...who are you impostor ?! some things just don't ad up.

Won't happen. Would have to be an extraordinary device.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    IPhone 5, iPhone 4.5S, iPhone 5S, the "new" iPhone, or whatever they decide to call the iPhone coming out after the 4S.
    even if it is called an iPhone nexus ?

imagine that....apple chosen by google to make the next nexus device. LOL !

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast