I was just browsing through app world and found this app for all smart phones ... General Smartphones forum

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4

Whatsapp Messenger- check this out!!!

Advertisement

I was just browsing through app world and found this app for all smart phones that allows Blackberries, iPhone, and so on to message each other such as the BlackBerry Messenger, through the use of the internet package that we all have for our phones....there is no pin # needed nor screen name....it uses phone numbers and integrates with your contacts phone book as well. I believe the price is $2.99 and that's all. The name of the app is "Whatsapp Messenger"....sorry if someone has poster on this already.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Really? Seems a bit weird and complicated but if it worked as a threaded chat message, it would be cool. I wonder how much data it consumes because the catch with BBM is that it is free! Makes you feel unique because only your phone has that PIN

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I believe the catch is that in order for it to work, you need unlimited data....sounds pretty cool though!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Boo! In Canada we don't have plans that offer unlimited data. WIND Mobile is a new carrier that offers unlimited but their network is sloppy at best. Too bad for us in Canada