I've been using Pandora for as long as I can remember. I used it on ... General Smartphones forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

What's your favorite Pandora station?

Advertisement

I've been using Pandora for as long as I can remember. I used it on my 8310 then on my 8900 then on my 9700 and loved running it on every one of them. However, now that I have an iPhone 3GS it hasn't failed me yet. Take today for instance I went to PA to help out a friend move and that was a 2 hou trip to his so I realllllllllllllllly love music and I need to have my tunes at all times. So, as I mentioned before I have my USB charger which connects to my radio unit without having to deal with the wires I had to put up with on my others bb's. Nevertheless, that's besides the point I would love to know what's your favorite Pandora station. I love my 3 Doors Down station because it plays everything I like from Nickelback to linkin park to incubus. I absolutely love that station. Of course I have others depending on the mood and the area I'm at. For instance when I'm in the hood I like to play my DMX station to keep it ghetto and thorough lol. So, what's your favorite station.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    PA. Which PA. You talkin bout.

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Tegan & Sara

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I love my Tool channel. Its all Maynard most of the time from Tool to APC and it throws in some Chains and some Rage every once in a while.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I love my Tool channel. Its all Maynard most of the time from Tool to APC and it throws in some Chains and some Rage every once in a while.
    I love that station too but for some reason I chose 3 Doors Down yesterday because I didn't feel like raging my way from Jersey to Pennsylvania lol.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?