Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ALRAC
  • 1 Post By ALRAC
  • 1 Post By ALRAC

I havent been round for a very long time. I've just monitored the site. Never ... General Smartphones forum

ALRAC no está en línea Stack level 1

What's Up Pinstackers?

Advertisement

I havent been round for a very long time. I've just monitored the site. Never signed in. But, can someone tell me why so much spam? Where's Home? Where's all the friendly people?
    Good grief. Who is running this place? Can someone tell me?

BearCub no está en línea Stack level 1
    Welcome back, ALRAC! I haven't been around much either, and you're right about all the spam. And why can't we see the news anymore? I keep trying to go to the articles, but all it does is display a blank page.

Thank-you kind sir. I don't remember you, but from your name I can only imagine you to be the welcoming kind. And cuddly I'm sure.
    Can you tell me what happened to Roger? Roger was a favorite. Homely type of guy. I'm sure he's good at making babies. And then there was Del (I believe that was his short name for something else) who used to be proliferous at keeping Home Page full of news. I particularly liked his choice of articles. Always on the ball with the best news. The crap he always was careful to leave out. But he was a foreigner right? He's probably gone back to where he came from. Shame. I feel sorry for him. And where's Mark Stone? I liked him too. His articles were ok but what got me huffing and puffing ( I actually slipped on my leather sofa everytime I read his name) was the name. Especially the Stone part. He must be a hard guy, right? Being from Texas and all. I dreamt him many times taming wild horses. jfcooley, was a little obnoxious but he did help me sort my problems out. I mean, Android was foreign to me at the time. I actually grew to like him although he turned a little cold after his missus (I believe that was Case, or Cassey?) got on our case. Shame. That was a waste. I should have perservered. Maybe something good would have worked out. I believe he lived by a forest (the sticks he called it). Not as good as being a Texan, but then again I wouldn't complain. I see he's still around. Maybe he'll say something.
    But really, yesterday I took a look at who the big guns were on Pinstack and everyone I knew just disappeared. There's a Mexican there now, and somenone named after a bug of sorts. It's not the same. Not at all. And all the spam. My goodness, it's really terrible. PS's initials will soon (if not already) stand for something else. It does already, but I don't think I should mention it.
    So, where has everyone gone?
    Thank-you Bearcub. At least you answered. Bye.
    Last edited by ALRAC; 11-11-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    BearCub likes this.

This place seems to be dead. Nobody! Except for some strange chinese promos. Has PS been taken over by SINA WEIBO?
    BearCub likes this.

What seems, IS! Nobody has announced it, so I will.
    Pinstack is dead! No eulogies are forthcoming. If any thing should be said, it should be from the current honchos on PS that ran this wonderful site to the ground. Just a warning to them: the seeds you sow are the fruits you'll reap.
    BearCub likes this.

BearCub no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm afraid you're correct, ALRAC. This used to be such a great place.