Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mikka jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Wow...That is the best first post ever!... General Smartphones forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mikka View Post
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    Wow...That is the best first post ever!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    "buy a camera", I bought a camera
    ...a Canon SX 50 HS to be precise ...but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get it to fit in my pocket. which is a pity as I'm a little involved in photography and when I walk down the streets or walkway, I get a glimpse of a beautiful image, out comes the phone to photograph and after a few minutes of adjusting camera settings I realise that the photo will not come out the way I imagined. this is due to very limited contrast/extreme over and under exposure and then there's the issue of round headed, stick man clarity

...don't get me started on low light.

but to be reasonable, my device (htc evo 3D X515m-international version) is about 2 years old and in my next upgrade (a few months from now) I am really hopping to get something with the best camera on the market of cellphone cameras.
    If you have a couple of months before your upgrade I would really be looking at the iPhone 5s. With Apple's track record on cameras I'm sure it will be stellar. I have the 5 now and the pictures are great. I have a Cannon Powershot which is a very good for a small camera. I took it on vacation last year and after taking pictures with both for a while, I ended up just using the iPhone because there wasn't that much difference in the quality of the pictures.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12