Ok i have just a cheaper walmart cd player and it has the red and ... General Smartphones forum

sloancanfield no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31cb99c4

any way to play music from 8330 thro my car cd player??

Advertisement

Ok i have just a cheaper walmart cd player and it has the red and white audio plugs in the back and in front it has a usb plug and i was wondering if i could get something to plug in to it so i can play my 200+songs from my bb curve 8330...the cd player also has the auxilary selection on the modes so im not sure if that helps tho...please give me some info....thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Would think all you need to do is use the usb cable to connect to the player, set on aux n roll.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Like j said if you have what I think you're describing you should be good to go. I have a Sony Xplode and it has the aulliary output where all I have to do is plug in my phone and switch to Aux mode on the radio unit and I start jamming. I also use it as a speakerphone while on a conversation and use my car's speakers great for low talkers lol. I also have an 8GB card that I use and it's super convenient. I love listening to music thru my phone it's the $±!Ł

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Exactly, if you have an auxiliary input you should be able to hook it in from there. Make sure your auxiliary input is in front or back because the red and white audio plugs in the back could also be a low level output for an amplifier too.

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't think you will have much luck with connecting directly to the front USB with your berry. Have tried that on my Alpine, and no go.

Check whether the red/white RCA's on the back are input or output. As Noob said, I think that they will be output to amp.
    BB 7100g (R.I.P.)
    BB Pearl 8100 (R.I.P.)
    BB BOLD 9000 (on the shelf)
    BB STORM (R.I.P.)

iPhone4

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    If it has a tape deck as well you can use one of the car adapters they make for those satellite radios and listen that way as well. that's how i use my 8330 in the car radio

ghfogle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3185b815
    Go to radio shack and buy an FM adapter that plugs directly into your cars cigarette lighter. All you do is pick an FM station on the adapter, than tune your car radio to that station and you are set. You can play your Flipside player, pandora, slacker, or mp3s. Works great.