Emails that contain pictures but they are not attachments, they appear in the body of ... General Smartphones forum

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

viewing emailed pictures

Advertisement

Emails that contain pictures but they are not attachments, they appear in the body of the email. I can view them on my 8330 4.5.077 but my husband and friend cannot view the same email. I have verified the settings in email and internet match mine.

What did I miss? I even sync'd my husbands to my desktop manager and resent email but pictures still don't appear. My friend has a new 8310, not sure of his OS but surely it's the latest for AT&T.

Any ideas?

Thanks

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Messages-options-email setting-does it say download images automatically? Even then, sometimes while viewing pic embedded emails one has to hit menu and 'download images'
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    yes, that is selected. i just haven't been able to figure out why we have the same settings but i am able to view the photos and they aren't. they aren't attachments, just photos embedded in email.

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    With the e-mail open - click the BB Menu Button. Scroll to "Get Images" and click on that option.
    Permission dialogue box will pop up. Click "Allow".

The images should load at that point. Additionally, once you have done this once - images will load from that address from that point forward.

David

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    I am having same problem. Some images will work others will not. I have a Bold and I have permission set to accept. Also when I do get images then the thing about exposing your address comes up, I say it is ok and I still can't get pictures to load. Then even some pictures with the sam extension has one that opened before says unsupported media.
    I have tried saving with different name, on my SD card and still will not work.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I had the same isssue and had to go through email set-up and set my accounts up all over again. Since doing so, I get all pictures and attatchments now