well just got a MMS from a friend on Verizon, saying if you forward this ... General Smartphones forum

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Verizon giving 10.00 away

Advertisement

well just got a MMS from a friend on Verizon, saying if you forward this to 10 people verizon will give you a 10.00 dollar credit and as soon as you send to the 10th person they will send you a email to confirm the 10.00 to your account? im with tmoble, so i dont really care but does this sound like a scam or something. anybody else gotten this? and buy the way it had the Verizon logo as the 1st page...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Nothing more than spam! It's just like the messages you get on things like Yahoo and MSN messengers. Basically junk mail.

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    thats what i thought..just wanted to confirm, im sure this thing will get around

thanks
    Camshafter

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    use your firewall and block em out. go to options. security options. firewall. enable. and check off what you want blocked or unblocked
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    use your firewall and block em out. go to options. security options. firewall. enable. and check off what you want blocked or unblocked
    That works fine for unknown spam senders but not a very good option if its a friend.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you can do block all messages except from contacts. thats what i do. if there not in my adress book they cant message me
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.