So i got an unlocked storm and from the minute i entered my sim in ... General Smartphones forum

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F

Smile unlocked Blackberry storm 9530 running on Tmobile.. help?

Advertisement

So i got an unlocked storm and from the minute i entered my sim in i noticed everything was working besides my gettin my email... mms works.. bbm, aim, beejive, yahoo, msn works...web browser is there and works...tzones is there... but everytime i try to enter into email setup to get back my bb email it doesnt go thro... the EDGE turns into 'edge' so definately no data going thro.. any advice on this?? cause im only missing my email on it.. So my question is .. do i still need to download tmobile service books? or im i just missing sumthing?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidude View Post
    So i got an unlocked storm and from the minute i entered my sim in i noticed everything was working besides my gettin my email... mms works.. bbm, aim, beejive, yahoo, msn works...web browser is there and works...tzones is there... but everytime i try to enter into email setup to get back my bb email it doesnt go thro... the EDGE turns into 'edge' so definately no data going thro.. any advice on this?? cause im only missing my email on it.. So my question is .. do i still need to download tmobile service books? or im i just missing sumthing?
    Have you tried resending your service books? That might do something.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    how do i? im still gettin used to the storm.. becuz i cant get into tzones to send them.. nor try the diagnostics test to send them..(read up that it works for sum ppl).. so im fishing for sum advice.. where next can i resend?

I don't know the tmo website. But if you go to the site where you manage your emails, there should be a place that let's you resend service books

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    yea tried that sum weird reason it keeps telling me sum stupid error on there site maybe i should give them a call?? or should i jus download the tmo service books thats been going around ?

I'm not sure how to put the service books on after the dl, but if you have an idea, try that.

PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    thanks man... i just installed the generic tmo service books via DM called tmobile and told them resend the service books n everything was runnin smooth.

Glad to hear it dude. Good job.