Update* Trapster updated 3.5.6 to 3.5.7 today. Don't know what the change log is? Trapster ... General Smartphones forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Trapster Updated - Adds Virtual Radar,Custom Sound Theme and More

Advertisement

Update* Trapster updated 3.5.6 to 3.5.7 today. Don't know what the change log is?
    Trapster has been released and features some cool new updates. Everyone's favorite speed trap app has been been revamped and is better than ever. The first difference you'll see is the updated UI - so there are no more old school fonts/boxes.
    There is now a manual location setting for devices without GPS as well (good for devices that block 3rd party apps).
    The Virtual Radar narrows and elongates based on the speed and direction of travel to help better find "traps". The trap filters let you customize your alert settings to your liking (choose not to be notified of alerts or set threshold).
    Perhaps the coolest addition is that of the custom sound themes. You can now choose to hear alerts in various voices such as Arnold, Geroge W. Bush, Austin Powers or Yogi and Boo Boo.

Important: This version requires BlackBerry OS 4.5 or greater, 4.6 recommended.

To get the latest update, just head over to trapster.com from your device.
    For more info check out trapster site Here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by automan69; 12-03-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Updated
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks! If they can only come up with one for pedestrians now for those of us not welcome well in suburbia. lmao
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol @ raton.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    does this work on 5.0? I'm using an 8900

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    went ahead and installed on my 8900 running 3.0.348 and havent had a problem yet. The gps was a tad slow but so far so good!

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    Which area its cover only north america or worldwide?
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1128; U; he) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by labevlol View Post
    went ahead and installed on my 8900 running 3.0.348 and havent had a problem yet. The gps was a tad slow but so far so good!
    yeah trapsters not working enless im on wifi. it says something like no connection. although it does show my gps position??