HTC Touch Pro. Currently I am in a contract with Tmo that ends in November. ... General Smartphones forum

dasudevil no está en línea Stack level 2

Thinking of going from Tmo BB8320 to Sprint ...

Advertisement

HTC Touch Pro.

Currently I am in a contract with Tmo that ends in November. Reason we are leaving is no matter where we move too or live we get no bars.

Ne who, I love the Curve! Been the best blackberry I have owned so far. I do have a friend at work that just got the new 8900 from tmo and WOW that’s nice but I want out of tmo. I don’t want to get the exact same curve just with a different company I want to upgrade some.

So I have a few question to the pin stackers:

How is the HTC Pro?
    It looks great and all but with it being windows software will I have issues with removing things not needed like the bb? (that’s easy btw)
    Will the internet be faster?
    Will I finally be able to watch YouTube without being on wifi connection?

With changing to sprint will the customer service be as good? (been with tmo for 10 yrs never had an issue)

If you have issues with this phone or your thoughts are not so nice what would you recommend? (open to any US service and phone)

Once again I appreciate your thoughts on this. Hopefully I don’t make a mistake and own a phone that I won’t like for 2 yrs like an old Razor (which I still have)...

Thanks,
    Don

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I think sprints getting the tour.

what are the touring? I dont get it...

Rigo09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31C96E35
    Sprint is the best you should get the Palm Pre get
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

richnere no está en línea Stack level 2
    With TMO you should set up UMA to help get coverage in your dead areas at home or at the office. That's why I switched from Sprint to TMO 3 years ago

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    That's a tough call, if you set on switching to Sprint and like the BB you may want to stay with it? Have you held the Pre yet? If you love the Curve i don't think you will like the Pre keyboard but it's worth looking at and playing with.

List out your must have's in a phone and then see what Sprint phone contains the most of your features.

Quote Originally Posted by richnere View Post
    With TMO you should set up UMA to help get coverage in your dead areas at home or at the office. That's why I switched from Sprint to TMO 3 years ago

I have tried that... Actually i have my bb set up as WIFI. I am connecting to my wireless router. As long as im on that im cool. But as soon as I leave the house i drop any calls that I may be on. That is an issue but im never on the phone neways.