Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That sucks. I really hurt thinking someone just walked off with someone else berry. Just ... General Smartphones forum

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

That sucks. I really hurt thinking someone just walked off with someone else berry. Just a sujestion but maybe a belt clip case would be confortable for her. Good luck and I hope you do find the son of a ”¤%&ˇ and get your moms berry back.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2
    yup, I had my last phone stolen from me.

It really sucks, and nothing that I could do.

I was also a customer of TMO at the time and a customer of their's for over 9 years. (I was with Voicestream when TMO took over)
    TMO refuses to do anything to help track down any lost or stolen phone and refuses to put a stolen report out on the phone so that elminates any chances of getting the phone back.

I am a BES admin and so I was able to remotely wipe the phone (after I applied an IS policy on it locking it from doing anything lol)

Anyways, I have other co-workers that have had phones stolen while a Sprint or AT&T customer and have gotten their phones back because they were flagged as stolen. When the theif tries to activate the phone, the store/kyosk confiscates the phone and reports it to the police.

I will no longer use TMO and I refuse to ever send them any business. I got soooo screwed by TMO when my phone was stolen. Not only did they refuse to flag it as stolen, help track it down or anything, they renigged on what they did promise me to help with the stolen phone.

They said they would give me a two month waiver so I would not have to pay my bill till I received a new phone. After 30 days, they cancel my service, charge me for the 30 days that I had a waiver for and then tack on an early termination fee because they counted it as a change on my account that restarted my 1 year contract. I then B**CHED out their manager and got him to say that they would waive all the fees and zero out my account (and I recorded the entire phone conversation in front of 6 witnesses on speaker phone).

Then I find out, after three years with being with AT&T, that TMO didnt zero it out and instead turned it in to a collection agency. I ended up having to get my lawyer involved, the 6 witnesses that were present and the recording of the phone conversation before they removed the collection against me.

Those BASTARDS at TMO, they should all shoot themselves (those involved in the flagging stolen phones, tracking phones decisions or customer service managers in general, all must die!!!!)

TMO has the worst customer service in the world, and thats saying a lot seeing what I deal with from year to year.
    I'd settle with a mass lay off of TMO employees, and get better employees and policies.
    Last edited by rprewitt; 03-06-2009 at 07:02 PM.

msshorty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    That sucks! Karma is a real $*#!$! That scandalous mono will get theirs!

zippys no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    mologogo is a free GPS Tracking

you can see where the phone is at all the time

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok don't you think she wouldve learned to put it in her pocket.. That sucks and all but done once shame on them.. Done twice shame on you..

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Quote Originally Posted by lat_05_69 View Post
    Ok don't you think she wouldve learned to put it in her pocket.. That sucks and all but done once shame on them.. Done twice shame on you..

Lat, he pointed out that she's a photographer, sometimes you have to kneel down to get a good shot. A curve can be uncomfortable in a womans pocket. Now, if she had a holster, that wouldn't have happened Phil. Shame, shame. You should know better. It sucks that she lost both phones, when you find the person let me know, I'll bring the bastard down with you. Good luck on the locating.

Where does your mom work? I've been looking for a free phone, lol. Sorry Phill, had to.

Last edited by metalroger; 03-07-2009 at 05:37 AM.

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    I have had nothing but good service with TMO. Been with them for almost 7 years now. I use to do ISP tech support for a little compamy that used verizon lines. Dealing with level 3 verizon was worse then pulling teeth to get any thing don't and fixed. I also tried verizon wireless for 3 days and told them they can have their storm back. Had to call customer service all 3 days to get my bis working and after 3 days I gave up and went back to TMO. I would keep calling TMO till you get it your way and they help you out with the phone. Sorry to hear about the phones. only time my 8900 is not in its holster is when its in my hand.

symple no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    symple!
    Sorry for the lost. . . I've been with t-mo going 2yrs. They haven't tried me yet or maybe it's because I know the do's and don't since I use to work for Sprint Tech support. . . .but as for the crook. . . .he'll get his TRUST ME!!
    It's better to be silent than to always be saying Dumb Sh!T.
    (Ż`·.¸T-MO¸.·´Ż)

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeh he will get his..If I find him...ima make sure of that.

sydney no está en línea Stack level 1
    bloody thieve. I have hd my phone stolen too. I laid it down on a chair next to me in a train and was reading newspaper...

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    man sorry to hear the loss. Im always paranoid about my phone being stolen. Even thinking when i put in in the holster on my hip it feels like everybody can see it and run and grab it out. Hope everything turns out well. and yes the curve can get annoying...even when driving lol
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    WOW. Only issue I have had that took a while to correct was when I was having medical issues a few years ago and they kept claiming I wasn't making payments when I was making payments but I wasn't able to be there in person (I was having a family member help me out at the time). After a few threatening phone calls to cancel service, and faxing them my statements, they finally credited my account.

If only their reception and signal out here matched customer service, I wouldn't be looking for a better provider next year.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    That story sucks BIG TIME, P. I'm sure that you've spoken with T-MO supervisors, right? If not, do so and keep making noise as long as anyone will listen to you. I can't believe that they won't do anything!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    That story sucks BIG TIME, P. I'm sure that you've spoken with T-MO supervisors, right? If not, do so and keep making noise as long as anyone will listen to you. I can't believe that they won't do anything!
    Ditto that.

If they still say no ask for someone in their legal department to contact you. I haven't dealt with T-Mo, but with my local carriers whenever it's reached that point the legal department prefers to hand me off to the 'president's office' or higher level CSR with instructions to do what they reasonably can to make amends (it's cheaper than a small claims court defence).

You might also be able to contact RIM directly to get the PIN blocked.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Read this link for more T-Mo BS about the legal dept.http://forums.mobiledia.com/topic14738.html
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast