Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Its time we have complete unity and set our differences aside and become enthusiasts. where ... General Smartphones forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

the device decration.

Advertisement

Its time we have complete unity and set our differences aside and become enthusiasts. where there id no bb, iphone or droid but simply beautiful tech.

In this thread we discuss problems related to all phones and solve them as a team.

problems could include signal issues relating to careers (service providers)

You get the idea....

KTW
    one problem with all cellphones is that screen protector, it has bubbles and often put on crooked. how do you get around this, if you take the plastic cover of the screen will it not leave a sticky residue ?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    How about data plans when travelling overseas/when roaming?

Being forced to buy data plans with your phone even if you only want to use the phone as a phone and to use WiFi for your data coverage?

Battery life - This is a major issue particularly with the faster higher resolution phones. How can this be solved, many of the different phones don't have the option to change batteries, so we carry an additional battery to plug into our phones. Also how long will these batteries last before they die and we have to replace them - what are the additional costs involved for sending the phone to the manufacturer? Of course most people replace their smartphones before this ever becomes an issue.

Broken screens after dropping the phone - horror - with touch screen devices should there be some way to still use the phone in an emergency
    A related issue here insurance why is it we pay quite a bit only to find when there is a problem you still have to pay out $100 to get a new phone and then it is a refurbished model???

Should people be allowed to use phones when flying, I vote note just for the nuisance factor of having someone next to me yelling in the phone because they are in the air!!!

Using touchscreen phones is freezing weather, I know there are gloves available for doing this now, has anyone tried them? How about the screens and battery life?
    KTW likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post

Being forced to buy data plans with your phone even if you only want to use the phone as a phone and to use WiFi for your data coverage?
    On a related note, how about offering data-only plans, with pay-per-use voice plans? Carriers used to provide that option but no longer do.
    KTW likes this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

PIN/ID
    no more
    What will happen when LTE-Advanced finally rolls around? How will plans be priced at that point, since everything will be data?
    Laura

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    What will happen when LTE-Advanced finally rolls around? How will plans be priced at that point, since everything will be data?
    Just don't get an LTE device

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I thought carriers still did this for those with hearing and speech disabilities.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I thought carriers still did this for those with hearing and speech disabilities.
    They do, but I do not have a disability. I just don't talk on the phone much.
    Laura

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    sorry this reply is do late. I got an invisibleshield from zagg...amazing product, very impressed by it. also the company has excellent customer service as I was struggling to request a replacement online and the customer care gentleman did it for me.

KTW
    oh and bubbles are a breeze to get out

KTW
    though checked out that other product you mentioned. it looks identical to zagg. have you tried both Cooley ?

Have you ever considered editing a post? 3 within 10 minutes in the same thread?

Are you trying to inflate your post count?

KTW
    honestly the thought never accrued to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    honestly the thought never accrued to me.
    I'm shocked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast