Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm a curent iPhone user. But like a lot of people I get tired too ... General Smartphones forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

The best smartphone ever.

Advertisement

I'm a curent iPhone user. But like a lot of people I get tired too quick of my phone and Im changing phones constanly. So I wanna know from the stackers what would be or think is the best smart phone.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    evo, The answer to that is going to depend on what you want and use in a smart phone, your choice of carrier, etc.. A list of the features that are most important to you would be a help in making suggestions but this is still going to be difficult to answer.

There are a number of great phone out and new ones coming out all the time. Remember that this is technology and as soon as you find something you like, something better comes out. Lastly, every user has his/her favorites - the best way to decide on a unit IMO is to visit the retailers and "play" with the different choices.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Well, I need a done that let's me take my office with me at all times and keep me entratein in my time off.

(ps. Sorry for my spelling)

(OK on the spelling.) What you described is pretty-much what a smartphone does. I don't know what your work (office) involves and I still recommend that you both visit a retailer and read the specs on the different phones

Since you already have the iPhone you can look at he others and compare features to your current phone. There aren't easy answers - the more you research it the better decision you will be able to make. Take your time and keep notes on what you find - you'll make the right decistion for you.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    so how do you like your iphone? if you like it,a new iphone is about to be released...if it hasn't already.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

shots4u no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Well, I need a done that let's me take my office with me at all times and keep me entratein in my time off.

(ps. Sorry for my spelling)

Evo, have you tried a blackberry lately? LMAO...sounded like "have you driven a ford lately?
    Last edited by azstar; 06-18-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: double posting

well I think I don't really explain myself. I had a blackberry just loved it now I have an iphone and I would like to try a different brand like nokia Ect. I know every brand have alot of models like blackberry. The storm 83xx 81xx 89xx you know so I wanna hear from the stackers what worked for them so far

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    so how do you like your iphone? if you like it,a new iphone is about to be released...if it hasn't already.

You know the thing about the iPhone is the it needs to much attention so the screen won't get mess up
    Last edited by azstar; 06-18-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: double posting

Evo, which blackberry did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by shots4u View Post
    Evo, have you tried a blackberry lately? LMAO...sounded like "have you driven a ford lately?

Lmao yea I just had one a couple of months ago and nope!!! I had never drove a ford!!!!

(I'm all into runners)

My bad I meant TUNNERS
    Last edited by azstar; 06-18-2009 at 10:00 AM.

It's all good, Evo! I was into import tuners also. I had a 72' 240Z until the birth of my baby than I had to get an SUV! Anyways, this is totally my personal opinion, like it or not don't hate! Here we go: for Verizon try the Blackberry Curve 8330, for AT&T try the Blackberry Bold, for T-Mobile try the Google G1 and for Sprint try the Blackberry 8900!

LOL I have a mitsu evo ix. And I had tmo 8320

Lmao watch we are gonna get banned out of pinstack for talking about cars!! But hey! Cars have computers too so that makes them a smartcar so still in the subjec
    Last edited by azstar; 06-18-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: double posting

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    Lmao watch we are gonna get banned out of pinstack for talking about cars!! But hey! Cars have computers too so that makes them a smartcar so still in the subjec
    Lol. Great save!! I'm into Land Rovers. A lil exspensive to maintain, but its not bad at all if you kno how to do the work yourself. I wish there was a way I can intergrate my Bold with my LR Disco. In my opinion for AT&T the Bold is the way to go. I love it.

Please don't ban me. I couldn't help it.
    Last edited by azstar; 06-18-2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: double posting

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You're question has no right answer! The thing about smartphones is they change too fast. The one that is the hottest today will be outdone by something else within a a matter of weeks. So go to the stores, play with the devices, look at comparison charts like this one: http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/business_smartphone_comparison_chart_nokia_vs_rim-109647/

What's right for me may not work for you. There are many awesome new devices coming out this summer and fall, but just as those are about to be released, we will already have seen articles, pics, and specs for it's replacement. It's a vicious and addicting cycle
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Evo, If you want to try another brand, check the specs, etc on this little unit. It's high priced now but the price will come down some when a carrier issues it.

My Z was bone stock, SOHC 2.4L straight six with dual mikuni carbs, no electronics what so ever. That's why I have a Blackberry for most of my computing and networking! And I also have 4 map applications on my Blackberry (Superpages Mobile, Blackberry Maps, Google Maps and Live Search) that way I won't get lost. For sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast