Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by hayden Share with our community the following: What smatphone(s) do you currently ... General Smartphones forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Share with our community the following:

1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own?
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, 3rd party apps or web browsing?
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone?
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider?
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why?

1. Pearl 8120, and Curve 8320
    2. Email and webbrowsing-dead tie
    3. Customizable!
    4. BB Storm, BB 8900, BB 8220 Flip
    5. OS has to be stable and is the most important thing. If it's not stable nothing else will be!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

akira751 no está en línea Stack level 2

4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider?
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why?
    1. BB 9530
    2. email,IM,3rd party apps
    3. all of them.
    4. BB Bold BB curve 8900 Iphone.
    5. Agree. I can't stand a slow phone.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

1. 8310
    2. email; 3rd party apps
    3. email- I use it for both personal and professional
    4. another 8310 (I love mine.)bold, or storm
    5. The most important aspect of any smartphone is the user. So, I disagree and for obvious reasons. A smartphone in the wrong hands is an annoying thing.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

mljenkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. BlackBerry Storm 9530
    2. I use IM, 3rd party apps, web browsing, then e-mail (in that order).
    3. I would love flexibility in a smart phone the ability to multi-task( speak a SMS text thru vlingo, while surfing the web or doing something else at the same time).
    4. My top 3 picks for a smartphone will be- 8900 Javelin Curve, the 9630 worldwide edition that Verizon is suppose to be getting, and last but not least, a storm(with a stable OS)
    5. I believe that the OS is the most important aspect of any smart phone, because it will determine what 3rd party apps will be compatiable with that phone, and of course to download themes.

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own? Pearl 8100
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, 3rd party apps or web browsing? Email and IM
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone? Apps and browsing
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider? 8900,9000, and 9500
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why? Agree, cause its the brains without it nothing happens.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own? 8350i/8330 BLACKBERRY!!
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, 3rd party apps or web browsing? BBM/MMS/SMS BOA app and email
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone? email/im/mms/sms/boa BBM
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider? All curves
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why? Agree- the OS makes the phone do what it do.. :-)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own? iPhone for me and Blackberry 8330 for my Girl (Love both)
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, 3rd party apps or web browsing? I use the iPhone. Blackberry has a berrter email interface but the iPhone is no slouch. The web browsing is night and day diffeent from my 8220
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone? Good Camera, WIFI, Email, IM
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider? Blackberry Storm, iPhone 3G
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why? with new OS you get latest software and fixes.

assdee no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. 8120 pearl
    2. Browser, BBWeather
    3. BB Messenger. It should work even without data plan
    4. BB, BB and BB
    5. OS is important but should also be capable to be a platform for good app development.

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    8330, 9530
    Email, im web browsing
    I love the apps for the bb I just know its hard to do anything with about my bb.
    The os is very important to me that has to be the only real issue that I have with my storm, but I love my blackberry an right now there isn't a phone out there that I would trade it for bb for life
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own? 9530
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, 3rd party apps or web browsing? Web & email
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone? Good & fast UI
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider? Storm, BOLD, and Javelin
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why? Agree, looks of a phone are only skin deep, the OS can make a phone shine or break.

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF

1. Storm 9530 unlocked
    2. Web Browsing
    3. Ease of use, smooth functionality (no constant rebooting, or lagging), email
    4. Bold 9000, Curve 8900, or G1
    5. I agree because if the OS does not funtion properly then how are you going to use the phone. I want a phone that doesnt piss me off because its lagging or wont work when I need it to work. I had a Curve 8320 and I had to do maybe 3 reboots in one year. The OS was great on that thing. I need my phone to work!

dspeclst no está en línea Stack level 2

1. BB 8330
    2. IM, email, 3rd party apps
    3. Messaging
    4. BB curve, bold, iphone-?
    5. Agree. It somewhat controls things you can and cant do.

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    1. 8130...
    2. Web browsing
    3. The ability to be as multi-taskful as its crazy owner(me)... With out "skippin a beat" or rear ending the old lady while payin my light bill!
    4. Bold, storm, curve
    5. Agree... If able to, having the most up to date technology on ones phone should optimize one mobile experience.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

lvmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. Blackberry Bold
    2. Email, Text, Slacker Radio, IM, Web Browsing
    3. Daily/Monthly Organizer and Calendar, Physical Keyboard
    4. Bold, iPhone, Google Phone
    5. Agree because it's the very basis for which enables (or doesn't enable) different forms of productivity in terms of software.

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    1. What smatphone(s) do you currently own? I have a Titanium 8330
    2. Which do you use most? IM, email, navigation, web browsing
    3. What features do you require most out of a new smartphone? ease of use, functionality, customization.
    4. If you had to buy a new smartphone today, what are the top 3 picks that you'd consider? Storm (if sprint had it) or something similar. I've tested the storm and was very pleased.
    5. The OS is the most important aspect of any smartphone? Agree/Disagree and why? Agreed to a point. The OS is where a lot of the bugs lie, therefore its very important, but the EASY use of apps and the functionalty of the phone is most important.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast