Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by zipporic I've been reading all over the place and so far the ... General Smartphones forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by zipporic View Post
    I've been reading all over the place and so far the general rumor on the release date is between very late October to mid November - rogers will be the first to get it of course. Anyone hear anymore on the supposed UMA - 3G handover issue? I think it's a bogus rumor based on some truth. I don't see RIM releasing the 9700 without fixing the issue.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't wanna be with AT$T much longer! I can't survive another 2 months with them . You sir have crushed my dreams
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    This one is the one been waiting for, 3g, wifi, GPS + UMA.

Set be out by by the end of September or during October, that's what I know so far, I'm ready to upgrade by the end of this month,
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.130 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

iamlife098 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    To me that thing's ancient . I can't believe I was living under a rock when I used to have it lol. It was really great and very reliable though. The 8900 is an awesome device but I'm a little tired of trackball. I hate having to go through taking my phone apart to change the trackball; it's just a pain in the gluteus maximus. If only the rumors of a half touchscreen/half keyboard would be confirmed I'll hold off on switching but they're not concrete. This would definitely be a perfect upgrade for me eventhough I just had this phone for no more than a month or so. Tmobile has free tethering and I would just cancel my internet service. I'm never home and the only thing I use my internet for is just to post themes lol. So, in summary I'm dying to know when exactly this baby will hit Tmobile. Oh another reason for the switch is because my g/f's killing my minutes with her constant yapping lol I'm on AT$T and that can be very costly. I'm paying nearly $200 a month and that's even with my corporate discount. Once I switch I'll be paying probably half of that and I'll have that myfav5 crappola too and not to mention the savings on my internet usage at home for. 3G yay!!!! and no trackball so yeah I guess I'll get what I'll pay for lol.
    Yes the 8320 is ancient, it was actually my 8320 I gave her mine when I got the 8900 and found out she lost her 8320....
    I been with T-Mobile since 2002 and they've always been good to me! I have no complaints... The trackball on my 8900 messed up after I dropped it and T-Mo replaces it.... Thou it's a refurb phone I am very happy, no complaints.

I live in Long Island and there's no 3g out here so it just makes me wonder how much longer are we gonna have to wait for 3g...
    But then again I'm almost always on wifi bc I get free wifi from my home internet company wherever available so it's great...

I think nearly $90 a month for 600 m2m and my fav 5 unlimited internet and text, I think its great...

I'm now just so excited about the 9700!!!!!
    An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind. -Kahlil Gibran

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Yeah, I'm ready for this bad boy... I've been due for a full upgrade a month after a dished out $400 for my 8900! lol but I can't be mad at that, it was meant to happen. The 9700 is my next full upgrade
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

zipporic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B606F3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't wanna be with AT$T much longer! I can't survive another 2 months with them . You sir have crushed my dreams
    Sorry, Believe me I don't want to wait much longer either
    BlackBerry9700/5.0.1.185 Profile/MIDP-2.2 Configuration/CLDC-1.3 VendorID/100
    Who told you, you could eat my cookies? Put that cookie down!... Now!
    Courtesy of the Govenator

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Okay, I've gotta ha e this phone!!!!!!! It's so sexy! I love my 8900 but I will be glad to sideline it when this comes out. I've had my 8900 since it hit in february but the 9700 would be the ultimate phone to have. I will be waiting on this phone to come out later on in the year. Can't let a good BB pass me by.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    will be upgrading to this from under my rock (still using the 8320)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12