Hi I'm the market for a smartphone and I'm hoping Pinstack can point me in ... General Smartphones forum

rxanderq no está en línea Stack level 1

Smartphones: Features to look for?

Advertisement

Hi

I'm the market for a smartphone and I'm hoping Pinstack can point me in the right direction. I havent kept up with the technology updates since the HTC TYTN2.

I was only looking at windows based phones before, but now I am seriously considering Android based phones.

How is the Android OS? I have never tried it or seen any demos of it before, is it similar to Windows? What are the differences?

I have tried out the Iphone and I love how reliable the touch screens are (compared to my TYTN).

What are some phones with an equally reliable touch screen? What features are new and useful?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What carrier are you on? That will help people give you ideas of what the best phones would be for your carrier/network. Also, what are some of the things you use your phone for most?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rxanderq no está en línea Stack level 1
    I plan on buying an unlocked version if available.

I'm looking for a multi touch screen smart phone that can replace my mp3 or portable media player.
    A 5mp or greater camera with flash, better yet, with a macro or auto focus mode would be desired.

I have had my eye on the HTC Supersonic/ EVO4g, the HTC desired, and the Samsung i9000.