Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know what you mean. I gave my first phone (razr v3) to a friend ... General Smartphones forum

darklighter43 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I know what you mean. I gave my first phone (razr v3) to a friend and when i ask her to let me see it for a second i was like"crap!" let me get my glasses. I could not read that tiny screen. My 3Gs screen isn't big like the iPad, but it was waaaay bigger than the razr's screen!! Never going back!
    God Made The Apple
    Apple Made The iPhone

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    I'm glad to see all the responses to my thread here.... I was trying to gather some data about us Pinstack folks to present in re: to how long a phone should last, not how long a phone should be kept... and it seems, for the most part, that there is a general consensus.

On that note, I seem to get rid of phones before their useful life has expired. But, it also seems that with each new phone I get, I keep it for less time than its predecessor. This is getting to be an expensive hobby, but fun nonetheless.

And, to some of the comments about going back to trying old phones from back in the day: I still have an analog Startac (1994ish) from back when Ameritech powered much of the cell phone activity in the midwestern United States. I suppose it still functions (if there is an analog network that would support it). But, holy IMEI, it feels like a cheap walkie-talkie. Its fun to watch the progression of where we were to where we are though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12