Hello, I am looking for a smartphone with which I can easily add appointments with ... General Smartphones forum

ed1973 no está en línea Stack level 1

Which smartphone can be used to add appointments easily with 1 hand ?

Advertisement

Hello,

I am looking for a smartphone with which I can easily add appointments with only 1 hand.
    This because I am driving a lot and holding the smartphone while driving, is forbidden in The Netherlands and I can get a penalty of 150 Euro's when being caught.

So the smartphone must be in a holder when touching it while I drive.

Which smartphones offer the best applications for doing this ?
    I was thinking about an Iphone, Android phone (HTC ?) or a Blackberry, but I like to hear your opinion.

Maybe it would be handy, I think , for the smartphone to have a touch screen, what do you think ?

Also I would like to have a smartphone that gives a sound when I receive an email on my company email address.
    I heart that that is not possible with Iphones, but I am not sure about that.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    really doesn't matter because the reception from a coffin 6 feet under the earth is almost non existent....

on the other hand android does this nicely. i use agenda widget. just a couple of clicks and you're adding a task or calender event. i'm sure the iphone has similar apps for this.

as for the iphone not giving a sound on a company email address i would highly doubt that it doesn't do this but can't say for sure because i don't own one....yet

welcome to pinstack...hope you're with us for a while...all kidding aside,you might look for a speech to text app to accomplish this. android offers this and i'm sure iphone does too.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Providing your not driving at the time, you can add appointments to the BB Torch with one hand, (touch screen). I believe you can also set it to make a sound when an email comes in, although I have it set on vibrate for e-mails.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    The MyTouch 4G has a car mode that is handsfree. You speak your message and it types it and sends it for you. Also reads incoming text and email for you ;-)

I just tried it and said "add appointment" and it went straight to calendar and added all the info I spoke, for me. All handsfree. The Genius button is a pretty nice feature.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I just tried it and said "add appointment" and it went straight to calendar and added all the info I spoke, for me. All handsfree. The Genius button is a pretty nice feature.
    very nice howdy pd
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Well Hello Kitty Kat. Purrrrrrrrrr