Ok...the main guy here at my work is a bean counter and always questions everything ... General Smartphones forum

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Reasons for testing of 2 phone

Advertisement

Ok...the main guy here at my work is a bean counter and always questions everything we push across his desk. I mean he questions why I put in a OT request for 6 hours on Sundays once a month to install Windows Updates on my servers.
    He always asks me why I can't do it durning the day M-F....so last time my answer was OK I will do it at your request so that you can save some $$$...long story short he got reemed

anyways

I have been given the task of Testing iPhones in my enviroment and placed a order for 2 iPhone for testing.

We he ordered one and said I need to Justify the second iPhone...

So I need some reasons why you should test with 2 devices and not one....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Well, in a true test; you have a guinea pig and a "control". (The one that is not being tweaked, etc.,)...that's one.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    One device cannot justify an endorsement of a device. Even if you were only allowed to order one device how can you give an unbiased judgement to let it determine if the company you represent would benefit from this unit. Former mobile telecom admin for Daimler trucks north america and we never ordered just one device ever to product test. I know other mobile telecom admins from different corp companies and they don't do that either.