was wondering how do i put a program back on my BB that i deleted. ... General Smartphones forum

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question Re Load program from desk top manager ?

Advertisement

was wondering how do i put a program back on my BB that i deleted. I do a back up once a day to BB desk top manager. but the question is once i delete a program from my BB what is the process to load it back on to my BB from desk top manager?
    step by step would be nice

Thanks
    Camshafter

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    that backup u do will not backup your apps there is a way to back up the 3rd party apps the only way to get it back is to download the alx/cod files or jad file u had for it and install it via bb or desktop software

PIN/ID
    ask
    ? what.....what if i deleted, lets say password keeper that came with it, would it be backed up when i do a back up to desk top manager?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    that is built into the os and can be restored with the desktop software something like berrybuzz u cant restore u need to download the app again....

and like a said the backup u do proly does not back up the 3rdparty apps like berrybuzz and so on u will need to do that a diff way...

cause the backup u do is the one that gets asked when u plug device up to pc right? and get asked at the start of desktop software if thats the one or when u go in it will just backup contacts, and other stuff not 3rd party apps

so.. camshafter what are u tryin to restore? that would help for one

PIN/ID
    ask
    nothing in general, but now i know i cant back up 3rd party apps. so thank you. OK, so if i want to restore, lets say password keeper or any app that came with the phone that i deleted and backed up. what is the process in BB desk top manager
    thank you by the way for the help
    camshafter

PIN/ID
    just ask
    if u removed it right from the desktop software u can restore it via downloading the os again or http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/461009/blog1097.html

going there and reading that but u can backup your apps just u have to do that a diff way the backup u are talking is the one that gets asked on the desktop start up i take it as so that will just restore the phones addy contacts and other info

PIN/ID
    just ask

PIN/ID
    ask
    sweet..thanks

PIN/ID
    just ask