Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by jfcooley And 4 times the size + expense to the user. Even ... General Smartphones forum

  1. #31
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    And 4 times the size + expense to the user. Even recharables would be inefficient to the end user. Why not just use a car battery?
    I do. Everyday. It's by my car engine, somewhere.

  2. #32
    KTW's Avatar
    KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    And 4 times the size + expense to the user. Even recharables would be inefficient to the end user. Why not just use a car battery?
    Uh...jfk er I mean jfc (annoying predictive text) an AAA battery is an inch long and a centimeter wide. A pack of 4 gold peak AAA batteries cost just over100 Rand (about 80$)

    Great suggestion of the car battery though. I can now invent a battery back pack with two car batteries ibuilt in

  3. #33
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Yikes $US 80... don´t you mean $US8,00?

  4. #34
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    And your dimensions of the AAA battery are way off.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_battery

    About 1 3/4" long and a 1/2" wide. Way bigger then the extended life battery I have in my SIII.

  5. #35
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Roger, don't go bringing logic into this. There's a reason I haven't.

  6. #36
    KTW's Avatar
    KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,357
    AAA battery.jpgif you read on the battery it says AAA. nuf said

  7. #37
    KTW's Avatar
    KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Roger, don't go bringing logic into this. There's a reason I haven't.
    oh thanks hey...so I'm considered the village idiot of pinstack.
    Last edited by KTW; 02-06-2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: spelling errors

  8. #38
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Your inches and centimeters are larger than in the US then.

  9. #39
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    AAA battery.jpg
    if you read on the battery it says AAA. nuf said
    Okay. What's your point? Looks like a AAA battery, but your dimensions are still way off. Don't you think they'd already be using these batteries in our phones if the size wasn't an issue?

    Seriously, let's move on to something else, shall we?

  10. #40
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479


    To be fair, I found a phone that uses AAA batteries and does have far superior life than most out.
    RogerG likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •