Ok, so I've been messing around with Plazmic for a while, and I'm pretty good ... General Smartphones forum

jt4564 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30428e25

Plazmic Questions

Advertisement

Ok, so I've been messing around with Plazmic for a while, and I'm pretty good at the basics... I think. I have a few questions though, that I can't find specific answers to throughout the forums.

First, I always run into problems with the "Focus" icons. What program is best for making the underlay focus, overlay, etc. I've been trying to use Photoshop but nothing ever turns out how I like. When they do line up and work, they always look horrible. What do I use to make them smooth and flowing like some of the other themes I've seen on here?

Another question, which I can't find anywhere, is I'm wondering how you can make pop-up like menus when using zen. I first noticed this when I was looking at Hedones Se7en theme where he scrolls over to calander and up pops all of his events. Is this possible to do with plazmic, or is there more to it?

Thats about it for right now. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jt4564; 04-27-2009 at 04:53 PM.

PIN/ID
    30428e25
    For the pop-up menus, I meant to say the horizantal docking custom layout, not the zen.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I use two programs gimp and able batch maker, the pop ups are made in composer then transformed into theme maker

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    I find gimp is the easiest one to use for this- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    30428e25
    I downloaded gimp and am trying it out. I see how making icons is easy, but I still don't understand making pop-up menus? I've looked through the forums and cant find anything specific about it... any help?