I want to be able to select multiple photos at a time on my blackberry ... General Smartphones forum

jonah1982 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    322B4F2E

Photo App for selecting multiple pics

Advertisement

I want to be able to select multiple photos at a time on my blackberry and move them from folder to folder. I have thousands of pics on my sd card and takes way to long to move one pic at a time to another folder or even from the device folder to your memory card. Please let me know if there are any out there, free or pay apps. Thanks

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm not sure of an app off-hand, but the fastest way is to connect the device to your computer and move via Mass Storage Mode. You mention from the device to the memory card. Is your device setup to send photos to the device rather then memory card? If so, I'd change that quick as those can seriously eat up available device memory and slow your BB down.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I'm not sure of an app off-hand, but the fastest way is to connect the device to your computer and move via Mass Storage Mode. You mention from the device to the memory card. Is your device setup to send photos to the device rather then memory card? If so, I'd change that quick as those can seriously eat up available device memory and slow your BB down.
    it would be nice to have an app to move multiple files at a time...the pc method works nicely though.
    i think the OP was talking about having pics in his/her device memory and not the app/system memory.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks