So uhh..... I might be a little late on this one, but for those who ... General Smartphones forum

dyoung804 no está en línea Stack level 2

palringo IM app

Advertisement

So uhh..... I might be a little late on this one, but for those who don't know........ I found a cool IM app called Palringo where you can integrate all your IM clients in one. Plus you can send a receive pics using Palringo. In my quest to find an app similar to BBM ( there is none ) I found this app, its perfect and simple for me .Also I found another cool social app called match2blue. You can create a profile and interact with people in your local area or world wide. I know for sure that Palringo will work for most smart phones but not sure about match2blue. PS. Im using an Android operated phone. If you download and use theses apps than I would love to hear your opinions on them, or if you have apps that work better than these two.

( quick plug ) my user name on match2blue is mr.future.boss and my palringo IM is mr.future.boss@gmail.com hit me up if your on there.

I DO NOT WORK FOR EITHER COMPANIES I JUST USE AND LIKE BOTH APPS AND THESE ARE MY PERSONAL OPINIONS. Thanks

One more thing.... BBM is the best. lol

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Unfortunately Palringo doesn't work with OS 5.0 if not that would be my I'm client of use

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    No 5.0??? That's weird, that app needs an upgrade